Sunglasses

Wooyoung sat in the meeting room with his group, glancing through the papers and helping a newbie named Seungyeop, with some of the designs.

They only had a few days left before their pitch and not a lot of ideas to go forward with since their client had no idea what the heck they wanted to do.

"Wooyoung your designs are great, I marked up the adjustments that need to be done." Changbin said, handing the designs back to Wooyoung.

"Thank you, I'll have them done by tonight." Wooyoung said, taking the papers right before Changbin slipped and fell on his butt.

"Sir! Are you okay?" Seungyeop asked, getting up to help his boss up.

"Fine, just make sure not to fall either. They should put a wet sign here." Changbin said, with a small laugh.

"Anyways team that's it for today, thanks for all your hard work, have the adjustments done as soon as humanly possible. Next meeting is on the 8th now, get out." Changbin announced with a smile as his team cheered and ran out the door with a series of thank yous.

"Wooyoung, one second." Changbin called out, just as the other was about to leave.

"Could you look into some restaurants or places we could go for a team party? I want to celebrate everyone's hard work." Changbin said.

"As long as you're paying." Wooyoung said, with a smile letting the meeting room door close.

He hated to admit that the guy was a great team leader (sometimes). And he was less of jerk these days which seemed out of character. 

Wooyoung walked into the office lobby, heading towards the elevator only to see Yunho and San sitting in the cafe.

San was wearing sunglasses which was weird, and even more weird was everyone gathered around Yunho at a different table.

"I'm too scared to ask, but what happened?" Wooyoung said, sliding into the seat next to San.

"We set you up on a blind date to help with the tension of being in a group with that guy," Jongho announced proudly and Wooyoung choked on the sip he took from San's drink.

"Seungyeop! Wait for me!" Wooyoung shouted, getting up seeing the younger come into the cafe. "I remember I have to help him with the project."

Before Wooyoung could sprint to safety, Yeosang and Jongho had already grabbed him, Seungyeop looking over at them in fear as Wooyoung was dragged away.

"Email me Seungyeop okay! Remember you were my junior before you were his." Mingi shouted, waving goodbye at the younger who smiled.

"You betcha!" Seungyeop said, sending a finger heart to Mingi.

"TRAITOR!" Wooyoung shouted, being taken into the elevator as the doors closed.

"I should have known it was a trap the moment I saw Yunho avoid eye-contact." Wooyoung said, now sandwiched in-between his two bodyguards, Yeosang and Jongho in the back seat of the mini van.

"Sorry, I couldn't say no to the majority." Yunho said, looking in the rear view mirror at the other.

"At least you tried." Wooyoung said, thinking of a way out of this situation. Once the car stopped, he could jump out? Or he could use San's powers to get him out?

"It's one date Woo, you're going to enjoy yourself." Yeosang said, hugging his arm as the other sighed and looked out the window.

"I made sure he's a good guy." Jongho said, with a smile as he looked through his phone for  outfit ideas.