Halloween Special 🎃

Wooyoung and San walked out into the street, the night air making San shiver a bit.

The coldest it ever got in Hell was like 90°F (30°C) and that was back in 1893. The fact that his blood was still boiling didn't help much either.

"Well that went well." Wooyoung said, taking off his coat and throwing it over San's shoulders.

San looked up at Wooyoung, the two making eye contact for a second before Wooyoung pulled away, both of them looking away at the same time. 

"Let's see where the car went." Wooyoung said, searching through a website to find the phone number to call the towing company that took the car.  

He knew that going to Moonbin's Halloween party wasn't a good idea but he went anyway like he always does when he's supposed to do something else instead.

San busied himself, looking at the tiny humans that were walking around with their little buckets and bags in superhero and princess costumes, going up to the houses to ring their doorbell and get candy. 

It was a hilarious tradition if you really thought about it but it seemed fun.

He scanned the crowd of children, finding one who was dressed as a dinosaur wearing a suit, walking towards him. He was the perfect tiny human for the job. 

"Tiny dinosaur human." San said, catching the little kid's attention, Wooyoung keeping an eye on him a few inches away as someone from the towing company picked up. 

"Yes?" The kid replied, leaving his group for a little bit.

"Can you get candy for me?" San asked, kneeling down so that he was the same height as the kid. 

The little kid fixed his tie and nodded holding his tiny t-rex hand out.

"15 bucks and you got a deal." The kid said, San taking a moment to think.

"Every house in the neighborhood?" San asked, raising an eyebrow, the little kid nodding. 

"Every house I can go to before my bedtime." He replied. 

San walked over to Wooyoung who was still on the phone.

"Human, can I have 15 bucks?" San asked, Wooyoung looking up at him as he pulled his wallet out of his pocket and handed San a $20 bill going back to the conversation.

"Thank you." San said, walking away to the little kid who was smiling happily, tucking the 20 into his tiny suit pocket.

"It'll take about 30 minutes." The little kid said, giving him a tiny salute as he turned around to walk away, running up to the nearest house.

He ran back shortly, pulling out a little teddy bear from his suit pocket.

"Babysit Mr. Gibbs for me?" The little kid asked, handing San the teddy bear, who took it. 

"Sooooo there is no way to get the car until tomorrow." Wooyoung said, hanging up the call as he walked over to San, the little kid running off to the nearest house.

"Is it okay if we waited for a taxi or something?" Wooyoung said, looking at the bear that San was holding.

"We also have to wait for the tiny business dinosaur, he said he'll be done in half an hour." San said, with a small smile.

Wooyoung didn't even question it, walking over to sit on the curb. It had already been a long night and as long as he wasn't dressed like a pumpkin anymore he didn't care about anything else much. 

"That's fine as long as you aren't cold." Wooyoung said, San coming over to sit next to him.

Okay he cared about one thing and that was San's well being.