Chapter Five

Wooyoung sat at his desk having just finished the last of his work and sighed. He didn't like whatever this was at all. 

San wasn't his prisoner and yet he was treating him like one. Keeping San in the house all day and only letting him go to the playground or the convenient store. 

He should be letting San do whatever he wanted and let him be comfortable here until he went home.

He saw how stressed San was staying home and having to deal with his powers alone and he still didn't do anything to help! 

He had also re-analyzed their situation as whole and realized that San was more reserved then he had been when they first met. Throwing someone into jail the first time they met was definitely not a good first impression. He must have been holding back for his sake. 

He ruffled his hair wanting to bang his head at the wall to get rid of all the thoughts as he pulled out his phone to see if Yeosang can help him. He heard a knock at the door and watched as it opened slowly. 

"Are you hungry human?" San said, not coming into his office. He'd never been anywhere in the house but the bathroom, living room, Wooyoung's room and the kitchen. The bathroom was a totally mystery to him. The shower was such an interesting invention but he had no clue how to use it even though he saw how it was used in a drama. 

"You've been in here all day." San said. Not that he was hungry, demons rarely got hungry. He was just worried cuz humans need food to live. 

"I uh no actually I'm fine." Wooyoung said with a small smile. 

"I think it's time we made a third list though." Wooyoung said his smile growing. Calling Yeosang for help was just an excuse for him to cut corners. He was just gonna have to address the issue head on. 

"What?" San asked watching as his human made his way out if his office and to his kitchen. 

"A list of the things you want and all the places you want to go." Wooyoung said. 

"Why are you doing this human?" San asked surprised at this new form of anything. No one was ever like this to him. Ever. No one ever put him first. 

First plushies and now this???

"I'm not being a good roommate to you at all. I always keep you in the house and when I come home I'm always working or out with friends. And you're always in front of the tv. It's all my fault you got into this mess and you haven't told me about anything you wanted yet and it feels like I'm never there to listen to you." Wooyoung said. 

San had said it once "honesty comes with trust" and Wooyoung wanted San to trust him. That might make his worries go away. 

"Is this really who you are human?" San thought, looking at Wooyoung. 

"So this is why we're making a list." Wooyoung said. 

"We don't need to make a list. I don't really want anything." San said not taking his eyes off of Wooyoung. 

Wooyoung just gave him a look and handed him the pen and paper. 

"I'm gonna order some food." Wooyoung said. "Please write down at least 10 things that you want." 

Wooyoung smiled walking away to order chicken. He had made a list of his own for the things that he and San could do apart from everything else they wrote down and had in mind. 

San was going to be his first priority for the time being.

_____________________________________

So sorry for the late update and short chapter! Biology was asking for my attention and for the sake of my grades I gave in 😞 (still gonna fail though not gonna lie)

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! ❤❤