I'm Sick and Tired of It

~•~•~•~ While our boys were at the theater ~•~•~•~

Changbin sat at his desk filing the same old paperwork his mind going back to the night before as he remembered the guy that was with Wooyoung's friends. He'd never seen him before, but judging by the way Wooyoung acted at the police he wasn't just a nobody.

He sighed going back to his paperwork as he got up to put some files in the filing cabinet. Moments later he heard a knock at his door, looking up just in time to see it open.

"What the hell are you doing in my office?" Changbin asked, abandoning his paperwork as all of his attention fell on Wooyoung.

"I don't care if you started the fight or if your friends did." Wooyoung said, catching Changbin by surprise. He only used that tone of voice with people he didn't want to waste his time on. 

"Stay away from my friends." Wooyoung said, turning around to walk out of the office, having said what he needed too. 

Changbin couldn't help himself, his curiosity getting the best of him. He knew that he was mainly referring to the green haired guy since he didn't even notice Mingi's lip or Jisung's bruised up face.

"Don't you mean stay away from that green haired guy?" Changbin said, waiting to see Wooyoung's reaction.

"What is he your new boyfriend or something? A rebound relationship?" Changbin continued, when Wooyoung stopped. 

"You ran into the police station looking for him like a lunatic." Changbin chuckled, filing the last of papers as he turned to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung turned around looking at the other slightly annoyed. He could see why Mingi wanted to punch him everytime he saw him.

"What about you? Found a new person to mess with yet?" Wooyoung said, turning around to leave for good. He really didn't want to waste anymore time on Changbin.

"Don't ever come to my office again and don't call me. If there's an issue at the office let me know through my secretary." Changbin said, going back to his desk for more papers. 

"You didn't block my number and picked up my call when I called you." Wooyoung said, trying his best to stay calm. "And your secretary was out for the day, I had no choice but to see you."

Wooyoung opened the door ready to leave when Changbin suddenly slammed it shut coming up from behind him and caging him in between his arms.

"Wooyoung, I'm not kidding." Changbin said, staring straight into Wooyoung's eyes as the other just looked at him bored and running out of patience.

"I'm not kidding either." Wooyoung said, shoving Changbin away from him as he tried to open the door only for Changbin to close it shut again.

"You aren't using him to take my place are you? Mistaking him for me and leading him on." Changbin said, trying to get Wooyoung to look at him. 

It took a solid minute before Wooyoung looked Changbin in the eye, feeling a mixture of anger and doubt.

Was he doing that?

"Our breakup happened so fast, it's natural for you to want to find someone else but don't mistake him for me." Changbin said, looking into Wooyoung's eyes.

"Don't you do the same things you do with me with him?" Changbin said. "I'm just trying to save the poor guy."

Wooyoung didn't say anything, letting part of what Changbin was saying to him sink in.

"For someone who told me to get out of his office and stay out you sure are keeping me here for a while aren't you?" Wooyoung said, hiding his heart ache and keeping his tears to himself as he pushed Changbin away again this time a bit harder.

"Get out." Changbin said, finally letting go of Wooyoung, even though he wanted to find an excuse for him to stay. 

Wooyoung left walking back to his office trying his best not to call it a day and go home. 

"San take your place? He's a million times better than you ever were he has his own place." Wooyoung thought, walking to his office. 

"But what if I am mistaking him for Changbin? I never got that worried and my heart still hurts like an idiot so I can't be falling for San. It's not like an erase 3 years of a relationship in a year." Wooyoung thought to himself sitting down at his office, looking at Yeosang who was lost in his own thoughts.

"Yeosang, did you say we were meeting up tonight to talk?" Wooyoung asked waving a hand in front of his best friend's face to get his attention.

"Yeosang?" Wooyoung called out again, finally getting the others attention.

"Wait what?" Yeosang asked, looking at Wooyoung, part of him still not paying attention.

"Are we meeting up tonight?" Wooyoung asked, logging on to his computer to do some work.

"Yeah, at your house probably." Yeoasng said his thoughts going back to last night and what happened.

~•~•~•~ Last night Yeosang and Hongjoong ~•~•~•~

This was the first time in his whole life that he saw Hongjoong drunk and he had no idea how to feel about it.

"Hyung, wait let me get the door." Yeosang said, reaching for his keys that were in his pocket only to end up in the living room without even opening the door. Yeosang held onto Hongjoong not letting him lie down on the floor like he wanted to helping him to the room.

He was slightly worried about the other since he hadn't said a word after "My ex," mainly drinking instead. After what Hongjoong had said about demon hearts too he couldn't help but become more worried.

"Why did you plan a trip when all you had to do to get drunk was to think about your ex?" Yeosang mumbled under his breath letting Hongjoong fall on the bed. Yeosang went to grab another blanket, throwing it over the other.

Yeosang, took a moment to look at Hongjoong, deciding he'd just stay up all night just make sure the other was okay.

He was about to get a cup of coffee, when Hongjoong lightly grabbed his arm, making him turn around.

"Seonghwa." Hongjoong said, right before his hand fell, and the other fell into a deep sleep. 

_______________________________

Idk what I'm writing anymore or why I even started this book 😞🤦‍♀️

Thank you for reading and supporting it though, I always appreciate it 💜