miNt choCOLate

~•~•~•~ One Random Night Sometime ~•~•~•~ 

Wooyoung checked the rearview mirror from time to time making sure that Seonghwa was okay as he drove them to get ice cream.

Wooyoung parked his car in front of an ice cream store, unbuckling his seatbelt as he turned around to look at the two passengers.

"Hyung, do you want to see what flavors they have?" Wooyoung asked, the older shaking his head no.

"You can pick for me." Seonghwa said, not wanting to get out of the car. He needed to go to Wooyoung's house and just sleep like he had that morning while San was binge watching a new series after going for a walk with him.

"You have put an enormous amount of pressure on my shoulders but I'll try my best." Wooyoung joked, hoping to get the other to smile and succeed.

"San mint chocolate?" Wooyoung asked, turning over to his demon who nodded.

Once Wooyoung got out of the car, Seonghwa was the first one to speak, San just starting at the store that his human was walking towards.

"So you gave your control to Wooyoung?" Seonghwa asked, looking out the window, wanting an explanation for San's actions. 

"It happened that way." San said plainly.

"What way?" Seonghwa asked. "Have you even told him that you're the king?" 

"No." San said. "I haven't told you there's a revolution either." 

"Here are your ice creams." Wooyoung said, holding up two waffle bowls with ice cream scoops in them, peaking his head in through the open car window, instantly making Seonghwa hold back his scream. 

"I got Seonghwa hyung milk tea, rocky road, and strawberry." Wooyoung said, handing Seonghwa his ice cream through the open car window who accepted it with a small thank you.

"And San for you I got mint chocolate, mint chocolate, and dark mint chocolate." Wooyoung said, handing San his ice cream as he got in.

San took the ice cream with a small thank you to all his attention falling on the ice cream. 

Wooyoung felt a little jealous of the way San looked at the ice cream, before he realized he probably looked at him the same way.

"He still likes you idiot." Wooyoung thought, cursing at himself.

"Didn't you get any for yourself Wooyoung?" Seonghwa asked Wooyoung who turned around in his seat and held up a plastic bag with two pints of ice cream in it.

"Well they're for all of us but I picked the flavors that I usually get." Wooyoung said, sitting back in his seat.

San grabbed a spoonful of the mint ice cream and held it out in front of Wooyoung, who ate it with a thank you, closing his seat belt afterwards.

Fried chicken was a code for Wooyoung and there was no doubt about it.

Well there was some, maybe this is how San showed his appreciation for his human (which it was). How was he supposed to know how San showed affection when he never did?

"Hyung try some of the mint chocolate." San said, holding out a spoon for him to eat too. Seonghwa leaned forward taking a small bite of the ice cream.

Before he knew it, half his taste buds were wiped clean off his tongue as they all died the flavor attacking them.

"That is one of the worst things I have ever had in my life." Seonghwa said, grabbing a tissue from the seat pouch as he tried to wipe the flavor off his remaining taste buds.

He made eye contact with San who was frozen for a second, still holding out the spoon for him looking completely betrayed before he turned around in his seat.

"Don't talk to me." San said, taking a bite out of one of his top most favorite ice cream flavors.

"Don't talk to me either until you can give my taste buds back." Seonghwa said, wondering how demon tastebuds worked so differently as he dug into the strawberry flavor.

Wooyoung looked between the two of them, one hand on the wheel as he started the car.

He was living one heck of a life wasn't he?

_____________________

Mini chapter for ya'll just cuz :) 

Demons is up by the way but I feel like it's missing something... please let me know what you guys think :( 

*sending a bunch of Ateez hugs*