Chapter Seven Pt.2

"Mint chocolate is an interesting human invention." San said as the two were walking towards stop light.

"I thought you enjoyed the strawberry one the most." Wooyoung asked as he took a bit of his coffee kit kat ice cream.

"It was really good but I'm not sure." San said. It had been a long happy day and San was happy he could spend it with his human. San felt strange though almost as if there was another demon with him. Something that he hadn't felt in a long while. 

San's thoughts were interrupted as both their eyes caught the blinking stop light. San counted how long the light stayed red and how long it stayed green as a force of habit. That was when he knew for sure that there was another demon around. Maybe even two. 

"Is that supposed to do that human?" San asked, turning around to look at his human who wasn't there.

San looked over to find his human in the middle of the street following the blinking sign as cars slammed on their breaks to avoid him. 

San grabbed his human pulling him back to the side walk and trapping him in his arms trying his best to cover his eyes.

Immature demons pulled tricks like this all the time back at home so he kinda figured which one it was rather quickly. Hypnotize the humans and hurt them for fun. 

Everything become chaotic in a matter of seconds which was almost normal for San.

Wooyoung punched him in the gut, trying his best to pull San's arms away from his eyes. He wanted to see the blinking lights.

It didn't hurt San though as he calmly kept Wooyoung in his arms and successfully covered his eyes.

Once Wooyoung stopped wanting to get away, San let him go, still holding on to his shoulder as the whole world seemed to literally disappear. He checked for any signs that he was possessed  but thankfully didn't find any.

"Human?" He called out quietly.

Wooyoung shook his head a bit trying to remember what happened and maybe make the blue and red spots in his eyes go away. When he came too he grabbed San and rolled them both over to the side walk as a honking car almost ran them both over. 

"Are you okay?" Wooyoung asked, checking on San who looked shocked and worried.

"Yeah." San said getting up to his feet and helping Wooyoung up.

"Great. Now...." Wooyoung said, patting the dirt off his coat. "What the heck just happened???

- A few moments later -

"You started to walk in the middle of the street and then you both ended up on the side of the road." Namjoon explained, showing them CCTV footage. "On top of each other."

That's definitely not how it went but Wooyoung sat at the police station looking at the video and nodding his head. 

"I'm sure you are aware of how that looked to others."

"Yes um we were a little drunk and-" Wooyoung began as San cut in.

"That's not how it went Namjoon a de-"

Wooyoung quickly shushed San holding his hand firmly over San's mouth as he smiled at Namjoon who looked surprised that someone would use his name to address him outside the family.

"I'm sorry sir. We'll apologize for the trouble we caused and be on our way. It won't happen again" Wooyoung said, getting up and wishing him a good night. He saw the officer that they met that night checking out San again. He really hated him. 

"Why didn't you tell the truth, human?" San asked once they were out of the station.

"It's best if they didn't know." Wooyoung said. "Now could you please tell me what happened?"

"A demon used his powers to hypnotize you and created the illusion of safety to get us both killed." San explained calmly.

"Beautifully summed up." Yeosang said out of the blue walking up to the two.

"Yeosang?" Wooyoung asked surprised.

"I'm here for a complaint." He said with a shrug. "Glad you two are alive."

Wooyoung could tell his best friend was exhausted and apparently so could San as he started patting Yeosang's shoulder gently to comfort him.

"Say the name and I'll send them a fleet of possessed pigeons or something." San said.

Yeosang chuckled, wiping a tear away. "That's actually nice."

"I'll go get some files and I'll drive you guys back. Wait here okay?" Yeosang said.

"I'll drive." Wooyoung said as Yeosang walked into the station turning around shortly to throw Wooyoung the keys. 

______________________________________________

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter! 

I am holding a funeral for my bio grade soon and I hope you can all attend. It is as dead as I was when I saw Park Seonghwa with a ponytail and that's really really really reaallly dead.