What was he thinking?

"That sounds eventful." Yunho responded, drying some of the sweat from his face with his towel.

Wooyoung nodded, taking a bite of his food as he looked at the others. He had joined them mid way through there get together inviting himself for a short time. 

He was always welcome though so it was fine. 

"So you're saying Hongjoong punched San?" Mingi said, taking a bite of the boiled egg that came with his food. "And you can control him?"

Wooyoung nodded, thankful he left out the kiss part. He was not exactly sure how to feel about it or how the others would react to it.

Nor was he sure about anything after that, only that San probably didn't remember anything happening.

Which made him even more guilty about leaving in the first place. 

"Interesting." Jongho said, still looking through his phone and sorting out his schedule.

"Can you call him right now?" Mingi asked, wanting to see how this all worked.

Wooyoung nodded, thinking about San being in the room, hearing a small yell for the others as San appeared next to him.

"You don't even have to say his name!?" Jongho asked, recovering from his mini heart attack.

"That is so cool!" Mingi yelled, attack hugging San, who fell backwards from the force of the hug.

Wooyoung gulped, looking away from San who was still upset about the whole controlling thing, looking at him as he hugged Mingi back, especially when Wooyoung hadn't gotten the hang of it much.

"Glad you could join us." Mingi said, helping the other up.

"Same here, it's good that you could join us." Yunho said with a smile, scotting the chicken over to San who smiled at him reaching over to grab a piece when he disappeared.

Wooyoung panicked, now looking at the empty spot where San used to be.

"Uhh Wooyoung?" Mingi asked, looking over at him, when San appeared next to him again.

"Sorry." Wooyoung said, handing him a piece of chicken when he saw him.

"It's okay, it takes practice." San said, not sure how he could make the other feel better. He ran out of the house with a goodbye half an hour ago and left San alone wondering if there was a way he could read Wooyoung's mind.

Naturally his powers could let him read minds but since Wooyoung was a present to him, there were limitations. It would be so much easier if he could know exactly what the other was worried about instead of trying to guess it.

"It doesn't have any side effects on either of you right?" Jongho asked, handing San a can of soda.

"We have to wait a while since it happened recently." San said with a hopeful tone to make Wooyoung feel better.

"It is making Wooyoung nervous though." San thought. "I'm not sure if you can call that a side effect or a reaction. Maybe both?"

"I'm gonna take a nap." Wooyoung said, pretending not to hear San, as lay down on the heated mat. 

"Okay, we'll wake you up in an hour when we're going home." Yunho said, leaning back on the wall and fanning himself.

"Are we getting our new assignments tomorrow?" Jongho asked, handing something to San to fan himself with. It took a moment before Jongho noticed that San was probably used to heat since he lived in hell.