Celebrating

Wooyoung drove home in a daze partly thinking that he was just dreaming.

They got the deal.

THE

DEAL

Wooyoung parked the car, staring dead ahead at the cement wall as he pulled out his phone.

He put in his pin, clicking on his bank app which asked him for his username and password. He punched it in, biting his nails as he waited for his bank statement to show.

His bank account wouldn't lie to him right?

Wooyoung counted the number of zeros several times, bringing a hand over his mouth as he smiled, realizing they weren't going anywhere.

He got out of his car, letting the door close shut, turning around to walk to the elevator. He locked his car doors, snapping out of his daze as he hummed a song. 

They had to celebrate and Wooyoung did have to make it up to the two for missing out on hot pot and ice cream right?

Wooyoung punched in his pin, walking into the apartment, finding San running after the cat as it made a mess of his living room.

Seonghwa was watching it happen as he calmly sat on the couch unbothered.

The cat ran towards Wooyoung, jumping into his arms, Wooyoung catching him as San came to a stop in front of him, almost crashing into him.

"Hi Human, hand that vial creature over to me." San said, glaring at the cat that stuck it's tongue out.

"What did it do?' Wooyoung asked, petting the cat that was suddenly nice to him looking around the house, figuring it out by himself.

His couch was used as a scratching post, his curtains were torn in half by a pair of sharp claws, and the balcony was missing a few plants.

All of which he could afford to replace now... eyyyyy.

Wooyoung resisted the urge to do a happy dance, walking over to kick the cat out politely.

"He messed up the living room." San said, glaring at Seonghwa who had let it in.

"It's okay, I'll fix everything, but for now let's go out." Wooyoung said, closing the balcony door.

"We need to celebrate." Wooyoung said, San and Seonghwa both looking at him weird, San walking over to him. 

"Did the presentation go well?" San asked, Wooyoung nodding as he finally did a little happy dance. 

"We got the deal!" Wooyoung said, with a giant smile, making San smile. 

He had no idea what that meant but if it made Wooyoung happy he was hoping that it happened all the time. 

~•~•~•~ A While Later ~•~•~•~

Seonghwa sat in the backseat of the car, looking out at the city that he had seen while looking for San as the other rode shotgun, Wooyoung driving them to a hot pot restaurant that also had the best chicken in town according to Yunho who he hadn't met yet. 

He didn't know how to feel about Wooyoung since he seemed extremely nice. 

He knew for sure that not all humans were like that, but San seemed to trust him which meant that Wooyoung had to be a good person.

"We're here." San announced excitedly, looking at Seonghwa in the back seat as he undid his seatbelt and got out of the car.

Seonghwa did the same thing, getting out of the car on Wooyoung's side.