Declaration of War

San opened his eyes, seeing a messy room, looking up to find Wooyoung looking down at him.

"Morning." Wooyoung said, still petting San's hair as he closed his eyes, hugging him. San relaxed hearing Wooyoung's heartbeat.

"Do you feel better?" Wooyoung asked, as San pouted looking up at him.

San nodded, snuggling closer to Wooyoung. In the nightmare no matter how hard he looked he couldn't find Wooyoung and when he did-

San shuddered, Wooyoung booping his nose to distract him.

"Then we should go somewhere, the weather is nice and we need a break from everything." Wooyoung said with a smile that almost erased San's worries.

Wooyoung got up, letting San hold onto him, his arms wrapped around his neck, as he carried the other to the living room to get him some water and ice cream to cheer him up.

Wooyoung set down San on one of the kitchen stools, San holding onto him and not letting go.

"You aren't mad at me?" San asked, looking into Wooyoung's eyes, remembering how dark they looked last night.

"No. I'm more mad at myself for not checking up on you while you were alseep." Wooyoung said, with an apologetic smile, San letting him pull away.

He poured San a glass of water, handing it to the demon debating if he should say what he wanted to say.

"Was Seonghwa okay drinking last night? He seemed fine but just making sure." Wooyoung asked, looking through the freezer for the mint chocolate ice cream they had.

"Yeah, he'll probably sleep a little more than usual." San said, using his powers to take Seonghwa's dagger away from him. He cut his hand, seeing the blood and letting out a sigh of relief thankful that this wasn't still part of the nightmare.

Sometimes there were loops, and he already went through five before he woke, meaning he lost Wooyoung five times and killed Han-gyeol five times in a row.

That is too many times.

He hid the dagger under his shirt, when Wooyoung turned around, looking at the ice cream and Wooyoung's back as he rinsed the pre-washed strawberries one more time.

"We should let him sleep then." Wooyoung said, looking for toppings. Why was his kitchen as messy as his thoughts?

"I'm sorry for making you worried." San said, Wooyoung taking out the cutting board and putting on a smile as he turned around.

"So you admit it." Wooyoung thought, spotting the sharpest knife he had to cut the strawberries.

He kept eye contact with San, raising the knife into the air and bringing it down hard on the poor strawberry slicing it half beautifully.

"Never let your self get close to getting killed again." Wooyoung said, scaring San with the tone he used.

He was dead serious.

San gulped, visibly flinching as he looked down at the strawberries.

"That's what I wanted to say yesterday." Wooyoung said, hearing a knock at the door.

If there were any more demons Wooyoung was going to scream.

~•~•~•~ Meanwhile ~•~•~•~

| a little disturbing ahead idk it's best to just put some warning ya know? |

Hongjoong was behind the wheel, driving to work and planning what he should do about Wooyoung's presentation.