Chapter Nine

After the initial shock of seeing his best friend after centuries and having to relive apart of the pain he had sending Hongjoong up here to Earth the two had no trouble getting down to what was important.

"Shiber is leading a revolution. He wants us both dead at any cost and he can do it." Hongjoong said folding his hands in his lap calmly. He was panicking on the inside having Yeosang find out he was actually a demon and all... but other than that nothing was new.

"I'll tell you all the details at a more appropriate time." Hongjoong said, wondering if he should tell San about the spies and stuff now. He could die if he walked out that door and saw Yeosang so was he really gonna risk it??

"Is he the one who brought me here?" San asked, his head comfortably sitting in the palm of his hand, not looking away from his best friends eyes.

"Most likely?" Hongjoong said. "I was so surprised when you did get here though it's been ages and that trash bag should have told me how to get to you sooner."

San sighed at that, Hongjoong letting out a forced chuckle.

"There's been a war going on now for 18 years. The demons loyal to you and the demons who want us out " Hongjoong said almost apologetically.

"The Earth and the demon realms have to stay separate." San said getting up, motioning Hongjoong to get up as well. He sensed his best friends fear and decided to save the questioning for later.

"Now that we have that covered I think it's time to explain the situation." San said, putting his hands in his pocket and pushing the bedroom door open. "Too these two."

Yeosang was frozen with a flower vase in his hand, the water dripping from the glass onto the floor and Wooyoung was frozen behind him trying to calm him down.

"I uh kinda put them on pause while we talked." Hongjoong said. "And with your permission I'll erase their memory."

"Just get a vase thrown at you and apologize. It's easier than trying to untell a lie." San said, wanting to give Hongjoong a hug but held himself back.

Hongjoong sighed standing to Yeosang's side as he unfroze the two and let the two be themselves again.

"Yeosang!" Wooyoung yelled as the vase went flying into the air and crashed on to the ground near his bedroom door where Hongjoong was once standing.

Wooyoung slipped on the water, falling backwards into San's arms who magically showed up behind him. He looked up at San who gave him a sweet smile that didn't last long.

"you. were. a. DEMON!?!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU EVER TELL ME!!?" Yeosang yelled, throwing everything that he could reach for at Hongjoong.

"You didn't need to know. At least I felt like that was better." Hongjoong said, dodging a flying lamp.

"Oh that's understandable." Yeosang said, and to Hongjoong's relief stopped throwing anything.

"But you still didn't tell me and you fought with me about that guy-" Yeosang said, almost crying again. "AND NOW I GET IT." Yeosang said successfully hitting Hongjoong with a pillow.

"Are they always like this?" San asked, Wooyoung who was still in his arms. The two were too distracted by the chaos to get up. (And a little scared too)

"See this is why I choose you. You're so smart all the time." Hongjoong said using his powers to sneak up behind Yeosang and grab the thing he wanted to throw at him.

"Let's go somewhere and then talk. I think Wooyoung's apartment has suffered enough." Hongjoong said, gently holding onto Yeosang's wrist. Yeosang looked around at all the broken glass and scattered objects and calmed down a bit.

"I'm driving." Yeosang said, and for a split second Wooyoung and San caught the fear in Hongjoong's eyes.

"He's a keeper. At least he told you he was a demon." Yeosang said to Wooyoung once he helped him up glancing at San before he left the apartment.

The two watched as Hongjoong fearfully waved goodbye as he followed Yeosang to his car.

The broken glasses on the floor and everything else slowly went back into place, The broken vase becoming whole again and the pillows found their way to the couch.

"Thank yoooou." Wooyoung said, everything going back to the way it was before hurricane Yeosang hit.

"I never knew that he could be that angry." Wooyoung commented wondering if he should save Hongjoong. Yeosang drove fast whenever he was super mad.

"Neither did I." San commented. The two sat on the couch Wooyoung giving a so-are-you-gonna-tell-me-how-you-know-my-director look.

___________________________________

Eep Idk where this story is going I hope you enjoyed this chapter though and happy almost New Years!!

Sorry for any errors <3