Misfortunate

San looked at the view as he climbed the stairs, Wooyoung holding his hand to make sure that he didn't slip on the slippery steps.

The stairs led to an old stone path, big enough for vendors to set up their food trucks and mini stores alongside the road as people walked around. Lights were strung up all around the area too, children running around and playing with them.

There was a small stream in the middle of the path that you could jump over if you wanted to and San had no idea such a place could exist on Earth.

"Tell me if you want anything okay?" Wooyoung said, forgetting that he needed some spices when he went out shopping that morning. Yeah it was for dinner, and he didn't need to go shopping but he wanted to so he did.

Plus his brain was all over the place who could blame him.

San nodded, not letting go of Wooyoung's hand as he walked over to a Hotteok stand. Wooyoung smiled, buying San a bunch of them and handing it over to him to enjoy, after they waited in line for a bit. 

San thanked Wooyoung, walking him over to another vendor that sold mini glass animals. San picked a cat one for Seonghwa, his eyes falling onto a little fox one too as he smiled.

"You can have as many as you want, your majesty." The guy whispered, winking at him. San looking up at him surprised and happy that Wooyoung was far enough not to hear that.

"Thank you." San said, taking his time to pick out the ones he wanted and handing it to a guy who put them in little gift boxes in a giant bag, handing it to San.

He had no idea how his demons knew who he was but he was thankful that at least he was doing a good enough job.

San walked over to Wooyoung with a little smile, his eyes catching onto something else as he ran over to the little store.

Wooyoung walked over to pay, the man shaking his head no and handing him back the money.

"It's free of charge for his majesty." The man said, taking Wooyoung's hand in his own.

"Thank you for taking such good care of him. He looks happy!" The man said, Wooyoung giving him a confused look but smiling nonetheless.

His Majesty?

"Wooyoung! Look at this!" San yelled, waving a small octopus in the air.

"Have a great night." Wooyoung said, bowing as he left to get the octopus back in water.

"You too!" The man yelled, Wooyoung looking at San's smile and at the man who was running the shop.

"Sorry about that." Wooyoung said, taking the octopus and putting it back in the water, the guy's weird look turning into a smile.

"It's okay, you can try some if you'd like." The man said, pointing to the sign that read Tako Su. "Tonight's special."

San's eyes started to glow red, almost possessing the guy, when Wooyoung stepped in. 

3.4 seconds later 

"Thank you, Human." San said, looking up at Wooyoung with a smile.

"Don't thank me, you're the one taking care of it." Wooyoung said, watching as San played with their new pet octopus as it sat in the tank.

San kissed Wooyoung on the cheek, Wooyoung blushing as he watched San go towards another vendor.

he was weak afffff

They visited a few more (10) vendors, Wooyoung buying some coffee for himself and hot tea with rock candy for San who was mesmerized by it.