End the Awkwardness Declaration

Wooyoung woke up first the next day, and the first thing he saw was a ball of fur in his face. He raised his head, looking at the cat who had his head laid down on San's shoulder and let out a small huff.

To think that vial creature scratched San the first time and now look at them; best friends.

Wooyoung shook his head at his own thoughts and the possibility that he was jealous of a cat, getting up to get dressed for work.

But he stopped, looking at San's furrowed eyebrows.

"San?" Wooyoung called out, reaching out to take his hand, making the other jolt awake.

"Human?" San said, getting up with a small gulp. 

"Bad dream?" Wooyoung asked, rubbing his thumb over San's hand.

San just nodded, looking down at the cat who rolled over to Wooyoung's side.

"I'm sorry." Wooyoung said, looking down too.

"Why was it so awkward?"

"French toast for breakfast?" Wooyoung asked, finding a small smile on San's face.

~•~ French Toast eating time ~•~

"Can we have a new contract?" Wooyoung asked, looking up at San.

"Oh the nightmare isn't over yet." San thought, fearing the worst as he took a bite of his French toast.

"It's to end the awkwardness between us." Wooyoung said, having thought about the terms for it over whisking the eggs. Contracts seemed to work for them for some reason. 

"Oh." San said, making a mental list of what to pack and debating who the cat stays with.

"A.) You do whatever you want without worrying about what I would think. B.) Don't pretend, you're doing that often. C.) Think of this place as hell and I'll try my best to not be whatever I am when I am not supposed to be." Wooyoung said, taking a sip of his coffee.

San was frozen in his seat, looking at his human as if he had 10 arms growing out of his nose.

"I tried to ignore it since it was convenient for me but it's not working out much." Wooyoung admitted.

"Like that night when Changbin came over. You hesitated about something didn't you?" Wooyoung asked, wanting to get everything out of the way since he'd been as fed up as he was last night.

"Human what are you talking about?" San asked calmly, taking a bite out of his French toast. Wooyoung just smiled, getting up and coming to stand next to San.

"Show me what you would have done that night if you didn't hold back." Wooyoung asked. "Please?"

San set his fork down with a small sigh, turning around to face Wooyoung.

He got up with a sarcastic smile on his face, surprising Wooyoung who took a step back and kept on taking steps back as San came closer.

San used his powers moving the couch behind Wooyoung, watching as the other bumped into it and fell backwards onto it. 

San walked over to him, putting his hands on either side of Wooyoung, caging him in between his arms as he leaned in.

"Don't ever talk about Changbin again." San said, his eyes slightly glowing. As far as Wooyoung knew, glowing eyes meant one really mad demon.

"Even though you belong to yourself first and foremost, you're mine too." San said, not taking his eyes off Wooyoung.

Wooyoung couldn't help the smile that grew on his face as San leaned away crossing his arms.

That was adorable af hold up who was Changbin?

The guy who broke his heart anyways...

"That's what I want." Wooyoung said. "For you to share that side of you with me."

"Fine." San said, looking away all together.

"Then you're okay with it?" Wooyoung said, walking up behind San and hugging him.

"Yeah, but is your boss gonna be okay with it?" San asked, looking back at Wooyoung who was resting his head on his shoulder.

"Not really but who cares?" Wooyoung said, breaking the hug to walk towards the door and grab his things.

"Want me to take you there and pick you up?" San asked, not holding back.

"Yes please, let's go." Wooyoung said, noticing that he was supposed to be at the meeting 10 minutes ago. He grabbed onto San's arm who used his powers letting them walk right into the office lobby.

"Yunho is on the third floor, walk in and shout his name, you'll be fine right?" Wooyoung asked, getting a nod from San before he sprinted to the meeting room. 

He ran to the meeting room, talking a moment to catch his breathe before he walked in. 

"Think of your paycheck and all the places you can take San with it." Wooyoung reminded himself, before opening the door and walking inside. 

__________________

Sorry for any errors ya'll hope you liked the chapter!