eighty-six.

Starstruck Release Day-- Haven's POV:

"Haven, Luke, over here!"

Luke and I both whip our heads around, noticing the interviewer who's flagging the two of us down as we walk hand in hand. I look to Luke, as if silently asking if he's up for another interview considering we were just on our way out of the premiere.

We handled a bunch of interviews before the premiere but it seems like everyone's trying to squeeze in a last minute one as we make our way to the car.

Luckily, Luke doesn't seem opposed as he guides the two of us over lto the eager female who holds a microphone firmly in her hands.

"I'm so glad I was able to get you guys, I've been dying to talk to you," she says, excitement evident in her voice as Luke removes his hand from mine and wraps his arm around my lower waist.

"It's great to see you," I say, regardless of the fact that I don't know who she is. I'm sure I've met her at one point or another.

"You as well," she says cheerfully. "The two of you look absolutely stunning tonight."

Luke steps to the side, taking the opportunity to eye me head to toe as I wear a tight, floor length black dress with a high slit. I've accessorized it with gold jewelry and had my hair done in a low ponytail with a few strands of hair framing my face.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Luke asks, making me blush instantly.

I nudge my hip into his, knowing he said this because he knows damn well the effect it has on me.

"She certainly is," the interviewer says. "And you look amazing yourself, Luke."

"Thank you, I've got to keep up with her somehow."

I look up to him, admiration in my eyes as he hardly goes a second without complimenting me.

"You two are such a beautiful couple," she says in disbelief. "How does it feel to be here together after all the two of you have overcome?"

Luke immediately looks to me, as if wanting me to answer the question for us as I try to put into words what I'm feeling. It's overwhelming and incredibly humbling as I was able to finally watch the finished product of something we've worked so hard on.

"It's really just the best feeling," I say, feeling Luke's hand tighten on my waist. "Just watching that movie and finally being able to be okay with my past is so relieving to me. Especially as Luke was a part of most of everything that went on, it meant the world to me that he was by my side as we relived it together."

"How do you feel a year after you came clean about your past and everything that you've gone through emotionally?"

I suck in a deep breath, having thought about this a million times and put together different responses to a question like this. I am certain in how I feel regarding everything I've gone through and it's not something I've publicly addressed since.

Especially as it's been a long year. A long year that consisted of people trying to get more answers from me and find out more that I may have not shared. I've always tried to steer away from the questions but it seemed impossible as it's always anyone would ask whenever I went to an interview.

It became extremely overwhelming at times as I so desperately wanted to rid myself of my past but couldn't do so. It definitely didn't help that I was on set every day, working on a movie that was centered around my past.

However, the movie moved along quickly and progressed quicker than I could've ever imagined. Because of this, I didn't really have the time to dwell on much and instead, was able to focus on the positive things. It definitely helped that I felt so much excitement regarding the movie as it was able to replace any negative feelings I had towards my past.