eighty-three.

"Baby, come back."

Haven giggles, having stood up from her bed we had been laying in for the past two hours. After the overwhelming events of today, we both turned off our phones and decided to lay in her bed and call it a night.

We haven't done much besides watch TV, TV that makes the two of us laugh as we can't deal with any more sadness or drama right now.

I had settled on Workaholics considering I have seen the show a million times and it never fails to make me laugh. Haven had never seen it but has spent the past two hours practically in tears as she's grown a love for the show.

How we haven't watched it together until now is beyond me.

"I have to pee," she says, a laugh leaving her lips. "I'll be right back."

"But I'm going to be lonely without you," I pout, appreciating the fact that everything fell right back into place after we spent an ample amount of time talking about everything.

I feel as if Haven is okay jumping right back into things because she's been able to forgive all the people in my life who wrongfully accused her of ridiculous things. Even if she hasn't talked to Calum, I know her talk with my mom meant a lot to her as her mood has done a full one-eighty.

Her smile, a genuine one, has been placed on her lips ever since and I truly feel as if I have my Haven back. I feel like things are finally okay again and we can conquer the world at this point.

"I'll try and be extra quick for you," she teases as she opens the door to her bathroom and slides in.

"Please be extra extra quick," I say, not caring how childish I sound right now.

I can't even describe the happiness I'm feeling as this is all I could ask for. All I want to do is love Haven the way she deserves to be loved. I'm done with other people getting in the way.

It's incredible to me that we're able to pick up right where we deserve to be as the two of us felt such immense pain in the past few weeks. We clearly felt it in different ways and handled it differently but did it in a way that put the other person first.

The love and compassion was always there, it was just everyone else who got in the way.

The door to the bathroom luckily opens once more and Haven comes out, still in one of my tshirts only as she changed out of her outfit she put together from the interview earlier. I smile at the sight, never getting sick of it, as she looks most beautiful when she's her natural self.

"Told you I'd be quick," she teases, making her way towards the bed.

I sit up, thriving for more contact as I reach for her hand.

"Not quick enough," I say, tugging her so she's on top of my lap, where she always should be.

Haven smiles widely at this as she makes herself comfortable and I sit up against the headboard in order to be closer to her. My hands find their way onto her thighs and she takes the opportunity to wrap her arms around my neck.

"God, I missed this," she says out loud, her eyes never leaving my own.

"I know," I say, running my hands up and down her thighs. "Me too."

Her eyes look into mine, a lustful look in hers as her fingers play with the curls on the nape of my neck.

"You didn't- while we were-," she says, not seeming to know how to put her words together. "You know- like-"

I raise my eyebrows, amused by her nervousness as I know what she's getting at. Her nervousness makes me smile as I squeeze her thighs and tilt my head back slightly to look at her.