sixty-eight.

"Wait, let me get this straight. You and Luke had sex on your ten thousand dollar pool table?"

I can't help the smile that crosses my lips as I can hardly believe it myself. It was incredible considering the fall out we had just the day before and then we were able to heal it so quickly.

Certainly the great sex we had played a huge role in that.

"Yeah," I say to Aspen, shrugging my shoulders as I take a sip from my drink. "The best sex of my life."

"How does that even happen?"

"You don't want to know," I say, thinking back to when he made me lay on the table and practically strip from him with every shot he made.

It was undeniably sexy and I'd do it again if I could.

"Luke seems like he's a freak in the sheets," Aspen says to me, sitting back in her seat as we had met up for lunch.

It's been a minute since we've had some one-on-one time together as she's usually with Calum and I'm usually with Luke. Now that I don't have my movie to focus on, I really feel like I have all the time in the world.

Considering Luke and the guys are writing today, I figured Aspen and I could take advantage of the day and spend some overdue time together.

"He's a bit of that," I say honestly as there's no denying that he likes complete control when we have sex. On top of that, he's very verbal in everything he does. However, it only heats things up between the two of us and I'm thankful that he talks as much as he does and says things that he knows will have my knees weak. At the same time though, I don't want to expose too much of Luke's sex persona as I feel like normal Luke strays from that completely. This is a part of him that only I get to see and I'd like to hold onto that as much as I can.

"Has he tied you up yet?"

I shake my head, having never done this with anyone but also being open to new experiences with Luke. I try not to let new ideas freak me out so as the words leave Aspen's lips, I remain as subtle as I can in order to not implant the idea in my head that I wouldn't be okay with it.

"I bet you he's going to take you down a real kinky path," Aspen says, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I shrug my shoulders, not doubting this as Luke is certainly adventurous in bed. It leaves little room for boredom and maybe that's exactly what I need in life.

"Guess we'll see," I say, shrugging my shoulders.

"Was the point of pool sex supposed to be make-up sex for your fight the other day?" Aspen asks, referring to the phone call I made to her as I balled my eyes out over the fact that I truly thought Luke broke up with me.

To me, it seemed as if he was walking out of my life for good and I would've given up anything in the world to prevent that. I can't lose Luke and in that moment, that became crystal clear to me.

If dating Luke means I'll never be in a movie ever again because they want to be in control of who I date, then so be it. At the end of the day, he's worth so much more than the money and the job and the fame, all of it. He's the most valuable thing above all.

"It probably kicked up the intensity a bit," I say even though I really didn't dwell on it. "I don't know, I try to act as if that fight didn't happen."

"Everyone fights Haven, it's inevitable. If you and Luke didn't fight, then that wouldn't be normal. One of you would definitely be holding back more than you'd like to."

I push my lips to the side as I feel one hundred percent responsible for our fight. Luke was just looking out for me and I was selfishly putting my career before him. I've told him time and time again that he's the most important thing to me in the world but when it came down to it, I hurt him just so I could save my job.