fifty-two.

"Holy fuck, who are you and what'd you do with Luke Hemmings?"

"Haven, did you do that?"

"Somehow, someway," I say, as Luke and I enter the guys' house and they all look to him in awe.

Hell, I don't blame them. He looks absolutely incredible.

Dying his hair somehow went so much better than either of us anticipated and I've been gawking at him ever since we dried it.

Even Luke is astonished as he can hardly walk past a mirror without making sure to look in it. The smile has been evident on his lips since the second he fully came to terms with the fact that his hair is fully bleach blonde now, as opposed to the dirty blonde shade it was before.

"Luke just put all the colors we dyed our hair in the past to shame," Calum says with a laugh.

"Hey, burn warning would be appreciated," Michael says, his voice sounding hurt in a teasing way.

"I mean look at him, hell, if I were a girl, I'd definitely drop my pants for him," Calum says, Aspen sitting beside him and instantly shooting him a look as if in disbelief that she associates with someone who just said that.

"Easy tiger," I say to Calum, taking a seat at the kitchen table, not wanting to hear about girls who are going to want to drop their pants for my boyfriend.

Luke is quick to join me taking a seat at the stool beside me as Calum continues.

"I'm just saying, you did an excellent job," Calum says, putting his hands up in defense. "I'm half tempted to go blonde again and have you dye it."

"Calum, you don't need to dye your hair. All you need to do is grow out your curls."

"I second that," Luke adds. "I'm very pro Calum having curls."

"You guys know how much I hate my curls, they're a pain in the ass."

"I'm aware," Luke adds, as it's clear as day that Luke's got a full mane of curls. However, luckily he sucks it up and deals with them anyway.

"I feel like Luke is the designated curl member," Calum says, clearly trying to further his point. "I need my own brand."

"As long as you don't buzz all your hair off again," Ashton says.

"You buzzed your hair?" Aspen asks, clearly startled by this. Calum nods his head, clearly seeing nothing wrong with his previous decision. "Yeah, I'm with Ashton. Don't do that again."

Calum groans, clearly annoyed as seemingly everything he's in favor of everyone's opposed to. I can't say I can add much considering I've never seen his hair long and I'm not going to be the one to tell him to not shave his head again.

But I'm absolutely always in favor of curls.

"Aren't we supposed to be talking about Luke's hair?" Calum asks, clearly trying to divert the attention, probably for his own sake.

"I think this is the first time in your life that you're not asking for attention," Luke says, biting back a laugh as he keeps his hand on my knee.

"Rude," Calum insists.

"Where's the lie?" Michael pipes in.

"If I knew it was going to be attack Calum hour, I would've stayed in my room," Calum says, crossing his arms over his chest and pouting accordingly.

Even Aspen rolls her eyes as she's just as used to his behavior as we are. I can tell she secretly enjoys it as she has the smallest hint of a smile on her lips and it's no lie that we all find it amusing as well.