sixty-five.

I texted Luke and asked him to meet me at mine, as Zac had offered to drive me home and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't terrified.

Especially due to the pictures swarming in the media right now.

Due to it's instant attention, I immediately regretted not telling Luke first because I really wanted to sit down and talk to him about it. However, I know he's seen it now and that probably hurts a lot more than it would've if I had just sent him a damn text. '

He didn't respond but I'm not surprised as we pull up to my house and see his car in the driveway. I can only imagine what's going through his head right now as he dropped me off this morning and everything was good.

However, all hell has managed to break loose today and I have to somehow explain this in a way that will make him understand that I have to publicly fake date Zac in order to keep my job on the movie.

I don't know how he'd ever be okay with that as I can't imagine him saying something similar to me. I have to put myself in his shoes and I know for certain that I would want him to do what's best for his career but also be insanely hesitant as it would have a huge effect on us.

I stare at my house, hesitant to go in as I already feel emotional about the subject and I'm just thinking of the pain Luke is in right now. All I want to do is hug him and apologize and tell him I'm sorry that I put him through this.

He doesn't deserve to be with someone who has to fake date someone else.

"Do you need me to come in?" Zac asks me.

I look to him immediately, practically shocked that he thinks this is a good solution. I think that's the worst thing we could possibly do as I'm sure Luke doesn't want to see him at all right now.

"Absolutely not," I say to him.

Zac puts his hands up in defense, clearly hearing the sharpness in my tone as I hadn't even considered it for a second. This is something that Luke and I need to handle on our own and for Zac to come in and try and offer an opinion would be unfair to Luke.

"I didn't know if you were scared."

"Jesus christ, Zac. I'm not scared of my own boyfriend," I say to him as if it were obvious.

I could never be scared of Luke. He's proven himself to be insanely reasonable in all situations and I don't have to fear him lashing out at me and taking it out on me. Even if he deserves to, I know he'll handle this conversation as best as he can and I'm sure he'll do whatever he can to make me not feel insanely guilty.

"I would be," Zac says mostly to himself. "He's going to be pissed."

"Geez, thank you for your encouraging words."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'll shut up now."

I reach towards the handle, preparing to get out before he can discourage me any further. I know he doesn't mean to, he just certainly doesn't have a way with words.

"Call me if you do need me."

"I won't," I say to him.

This is between Luke and I. Sure Zac is a part of the equation but bringing him into this would be rude to Luke. He wants to hear what I have to say, not Zac.

Zac just nods his head so I jump out of the car and thank him for driving me back.

"Let me know how it goes," Zac says.

I just nod my head, figuring I can fill him in tomorrow. With that, I shut the door behind me and don't waste another second before beelining towards my front door. My heart races in anticipation and it isn't long before Zac reverses from my driveway leaving it to be just Luke and myself.