fifty-eight.

"Luke!"

"You keep your hands off of her," Luke slurs as I notice the way Zac looks to him in horror, probably not having expected this to happen in the slightest. In all honesty, I'm right there with him.

"I-I was just getting her out of there," Zac says, stunned and taken aback. "I didn't mean anything of it-"

Luke stumbles, struggling to keep Zac pressed against the wall as there is still fury in his eyes.

"She's mine."

"Fuck, dude, I know!" Zac says, his voice getting louder as I notice the camera people soaking in every minute of this. I take the opportunity to rush over to Luke, wanting to pull him away more than anything before he does something that he'll regret tomorrow. "I was just trying to get her out of there."

Luke just lets out a loud laugh and I immediately grab onto his hand in order to tug him away softly. He stumbles in response and hardly stands up by himself as I wrap his arm around my shoulders.

"Luke, what are you doing here?" I ask, confused as to how he got here, when he got here, and why he's here.

"I left the party, I wanted to see you and be your date," he says, his feet stumbling backward as I do my best to keep him up in fear that he'll fall and hurt himself. "But then I saw this bastard holding your hand and-"

I look to Zac, a look of sympathy in my eyes as I know Luke is beyond drunk and that's why he's acting this way. Luke doesn't act like this sober, hell, he hardly ever acts like this drunk. I don't know what came over him tonight.

"I was just trying to get her out of there, Luke."

"I don't want your hands on my girl," Luke says, pointing a finger at Zac.

"I wasn't trying to-"

"If I knew agreeing to this date meant that you'd think you can-"

"I didn't think I could anything, Luke," Zac says, clearly annoyed by this conversation. "You just came here at the wrong time."

Luke laughs this off, practically falling over himself as I try to hold him together in one piece.

"Oh, forgive me for coming at the wrong time," Luke says, his tone dramatically sarcastic.

"Luke, you have to understand," I say, even though I doubt he can understand anything due to the state he's in. "It was harmless."

"Bullshit," Luke says.

I don't know what to say as I don't have the energy to attempt to reason with someone who's as drunk as he is. He's going to see things his way and clearly doesn't have the ability to process it any other way.

"I didn't mean anything of it, I was trying to get her away from our direction. You should've heard the way the dick head was talking to her."

"What director?" Luke asks. "Tell him to come out here and I'll talk to him."

"No, no, no," I say, quickly, not wanting Luke to talk to him at all when he's like this. "We need to get you home."

"What'd he say?" Luke asks, his voice low yet dark.

His question is directed towards Zac but Zac clearly doesn't want to answer it on my behalf as he looks to me. I have no intentions of telling him because I know Luke will go right in there and say something that will make everything worse.

"What did he fucking say?" Luke barks, as there is venom laced to his words.

"Look man, I think that's a conversation you two should have sober-"