fifty.

Luke's POV:

"There's the ghost of 5SOS."

Walking into the house, I throw my backpack on the ground, catching sight of all the guys as the sit in the living room and look at me as if they haven't seen me in three years.

"I was here yesterday," I say, making my way towards them considering Haven's busy all day with movie stuff and I have absolutely nothing to do.

Normally, I have one hundred and one things to do and today is probably the first day in months that I'm able to catch my breath. After we signed off everything with Ian the other day, I feel like I've finally had the opportunity to catch my breath.

Regardless of the fact that I'm well aware that this is far from the time to settle, I can't help but admit it's incredibly comforting to finally feel like we're getting somewhere.

"Yeah but that was so long ago," Calum says.

I shoot him a look due to his dramatics and his constant need for me to be within three feet of him at all times. I will admit that I'm hardly around anymore but I find it impossible for them to blame me.

"I feel like the only place I see you anymore is in the media," Michael says, a laugh leaving his lips. "Every time I open up Twitter, someone's talking about you."

"Good, we need all the press we can get," I say, tilting my phone sideways in order to take my shot in iPhone 8ball that Haven had introduced me to.

Shockingly enough, she's beating me.

However, I'd like to blame that on the fact that this game hardly requires any skill. Instead, all it requires is having nimble fingers that can line it all up properly.

Unfortunately for me, my fingers are too big and I always accidentally strike the cue before I'm ready. It's led to much frustration but I know how happy Haven is to beat me so I keep playing with her regardless.

"Is he even listening?"

"Fucking christ, he is playing pool with her right now," Ashton says, looking over my shoulder to look at my phone.

Due to them distracting me, I miss my shot completely making me groan in frustration.

"Great, and now I'm going to lose," I say, locking my phone and putting it on my lap.

"Can you go a second without talking to her?" Ashton asks. "Or is that not possible?"

"I go plenty of seconds without talking to her. She's in the middle of preparing to film a movie."

"How's she doing both right now?" Ashton asks.

"She's on her lunch break," I say as if it were obvious. "You know, I could call her but I have the decency to just text her so you guys can go on and on about whatever it is you need to."

"God, he's so whipped."

Turning my glare towards Calum, I shoot him a look as if telling him to keep his mouth shut. Not that I'm necessarily denying it, moreso, he has too much to say and there's no need in commenting on everything possible.

"Calum, shut up, we finally have his attention," Ashton says to Calum, looking back to me as I give them an exhausted look and put my phone to the side. "All Time Low is throwing us a party this weekend to celebrate us getting signed and want to do another show with us on Friday."

This excites me as my face no doubt lights up and I don't look away for a second. As if the party wasn't exciting enough, I'm obviously equally as excited for the show.