four.

Luke's POV:

"Okay, what the flying fuck just happened?"

"I think I'm going to puke," I say, rolling down my window in order to get fresh air and take a deep breath as I feel absolutely light headed and my vision seems about ready to give out on me.

I notice the uber driver look to me in alarm, considering I'm sure the last thing he feels like dealing with is someone puking in his car on a Sunday night.

"He's fine, don't listen to him," Ashton reassures. "He's the dramatic one."

"No, Calum's the dramatic one," Michael steps in.

"That's not true!" Calum exclaims. "Luke is way more dramatic than me."

"Will you two shut up so we can talk about what the hell just happened in there?" Ashton speaks.

"I'm nauseous," I say as none of this makes sense to me.

I feel like I'm in a dream, or maybe a nightmare. There's no way any of this is real. It can't possibly be real, right? This shit doesn't just happen. Especially to me.

"Luke will you shut up before our uber kicks us out?" Ashton asks, turning his head to look at me.

I throw my head back, closing my eyes as I scrunch up my face. I know I don't actually have to puke but the events that occured today have me feeling so out of sorts and I don't know how to make sense of any of them.

"Sorry Mr. Uber," Michael speaks up. "Our friend Luke met the love of his life tonight; that's why he's nauseous and shirtless."

If it were any other situation, I would've told Michael to shut up but I don't have the energy to tell him to as my head feels like it's spinning in circles.

How is this real life?

What are the odds that I actually bump into the girl I've been in love with ever since she stepped into the spotlight? How does that happen to a normal person?

"Dude, she was totally into you," Calum says, making me snap out of my daze.

I shoot him an incredulous look considering she was very clearly not into me. I hardly talked to her for a minute the whole night as she seemed distracted by anything but me.

"And she has your sweatshirt so she has to see you again," Michael says.

I just roll my eyes considering that's not the case at all. I can say with certainty that that was the first and last time I'll ever see Haven Morano. There's the possibility that she does return it, but I'm sure that will be through Aspen. No way will she go out of her way to come see me and return the sweatshirt. I can't imagine she had any fun tonight compared to her usual Hollywood parties.

"I'm never going to see her or that sweatshirt again," I say simply.

I don't mind that I won't get that sweatshirt back. In fact, a part of me feels better knowing that she has it. I can't help but wonder if she'll ever wear it or if she'll throw it in the back of her closet to never be seen again.

"She said she was going to give it back," Ashton reminds me.

"She probably felt obligated to in the moment," I say. "She's going to forget I even exist come tomorrow morning and will forget who gave her the sweatshirt."

"Geez, give your lady a little more credit than that," Calum says with a scoff.

After Haven had left, it wasn't long before we all left too. I could tell that the bartender wasn't too fond of the fact that there was a shirtless person in the bar as he kept shooting me questioning glances.