✧ A/N ✧

hello everyone, it's me again. for those of you that celebrated christmas, did you have a nice time? i sure hope you did ♡

anyways, i'm writing this to tell all of you that i'm a bit stuck — i have a dilemma, as such and would like some help from you.

this book has over 100 chapters now and i'm sorry to say this, but i am thinking of ending this book here. i was going to end it at 200 chapters since that is the maximum amount allowed, but i'm struggling to find the energy within me to come up with some ideas.

yes, i do understand that some of you have requested some ideas for me to do, but i'm struggling for a plot or how to plan it all out. i have no idea what's come over me.

i really don't want to give up on this book nor give up hope, but i feel as if it was always going to end this way anyway. my motivation for oneshots is just slipping away from me as i am focusing on actual books more than oneshots. don't get me wrong, i absolutely love writing oneshots but i'm just not sure i can do this anymore.

so, what i'm really trying to say is — i'm ending this book. i'm sorry, but that's my decision for now until i somehow change my mind. i just have no more energy within me to write these as i feel drained and pressured when i do so. i feel pressured to write chapters and requests because i feel guilty about making you all wait for an update. i don't like it.

writing is the best thing that has ever happened to me. in fact, i have wanted to become an author for 2, nearly 3 years now and am starting to write a story up for publishing. writing makes me feel happy and inspired to do more, but at the moment, i feel forced to write chapters and i really don't want to feel this way.

i'm sorry if i have disappointed any of you, i really am. but completing this book and calling this an end feels right for me.

i may start a second book, i still don't know yet. if i do decide to start a second book, i will be sure to post an announcement on here so all of you know.

i'm very sorry. i'm just struggling at the moment ):

thank you all for supporting me throughout this book, reading, voting and requesting. it means so much to me and i didn't think that i would get this far at all. so thank you. all of you ♡

bye now ♡

28 / 12 / 2020