✧~ Met you in the test |Pt 2| ~✧

just like i promised.

yay, i actually updated two chapters in one day .-.

anyway, i hope you enjoy the second part to this one shot~

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

It had been a few weeks since the test between Katsuki and you. You secretly wished that the two of you could of met in another way, but at least you met him. That was all that mattered. And, in all honesty, you didn't really mean to get carried away and end up beating the shi* out of him.

He was fine when you visited him in the medical room, the nurses told you that he just had to rest.

He rested for the rest of the day then was free to leave.

However, ever since then, he hasn't approached you, which surprised you because you were expecting him to storm out of the medical room in order to find you and give you a piece of his mind.

At the moment, you were walking around the hallways on the way to your dorm since you left your phone in their.

Upon entering, you stepped inside and allowed your eyes to roam around your dorm for your phone. Once found, you sighed happily and wandered over to grab it from your desk.

Immediately, you switched it on and weren't surprised at all when you saw no notifications on there at all. People didn't really text you as you did see them for the whole day.

It was then a knock came from your dorm door, making you jump.

Switching off your phone, you walked over to your door and opened it, confused to see a pink haired alien standing outside.

"Mina?" You asked.

She grinned and nodded at you. "Hi, Y/n~"

"What are you doing here?" You asked, trying not to sound rude as you knew it could come across as that way.

When her grin became bigger, you grew even more confused and raised an eyebrow, staring at her.

"Hello...?" You whispered.

"Katsuki wants to talk to you." Mina finally blurted out, startling you a bit.

"Huh?" You hummed, "He wants to talk to me? Are you sure he just wants to talk?"

Mina laughed as she noticed your worried expression etched across your face.

"Y/n, he's not going to blow you up or anything," She chuckled, "Besides, it's been ages since since the two of you battled. He's over it."

"Are you sure?" You questioned, still unsure.

Mina huffed and glared at you. "Would I ever lie to you?"

"No..."

"Exactly. Come on now, he's waiting." She ushered you out of your dorm as you quickly managed to shut your door whilst placing your phone in your pocket.

You didn't really want to talk to him because you knew you would be extremely awkward around him. Not only because you beat him in the quirk battle, but because you've grown strong feelings towards him ever since visiting him in the medical room. All you thought about was him despite you trying your best to deny your obvious feelings towards him.