✧~ Insecure [request 6] ~✧

helloooooooo.

this was requested by: UnknownPotato3. thank you~

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

note/summary: bakugou had secretly always been insecure about himself, and so, he put up a front; that was the only side that people saw. well, except for you. you knew how insecure and scared he was deep down, and wanted to comfort him through all of his hard times. one night, things got to him and he just couldn't take it anymore, he became upset with himself whilst questioning if he was even good enough, not only to you as the love of his life, but to all of the other students that claimed to be his friend ⚠️

-

Loud footsteps could be heard rushing down the hallways at a remarkable speed, thudding along the floor as they didn't stop, even know the person running was completely exhausted. However, they couldn't stop running- they needed to get to their destination. If they didn't get there quick enough, it would be too late...

↫flashback...

"Y/n! I've been looking for you everywhere." You heard a voice call out your name, almost sounding desperate, immediately making you whip your head to face the person who called out your name.

"Todoroki?" His name spilled out of your lips in an instant as the tall male nodded and stepped closer to you, his eyes searching for you.

"What did you want?" You questioned him.

"Uh..." His voice got quieter and trailed off, you could see sadness and regret flickering in his eyes.

"Shoto? What happened?" You asked, now worried. Shoto had been your best friend since childhood and you could both read eachother like a book, instantly knowing when the other was upset or when something bad had happened.

"Well..." He whispered, his eyes now finding yours, "It's uhm..."

"Please, just tell me. You can trust me." You reassured with a small smile.

He only nodded at you then decided to continue, "It's... Bakugou."

The way he said it made it sound like the situation wasn't good whatsoever. With wide eyes, you quickly bombarded your friend with questions, "What about him? What happened? Is he okay?"

Todoroki beckoned for you to stop, and so, you sighed and did, waiting patiently for him to explain the situation.

"Y/n... He... He really isn't in a good place at all. He... I've never seen anything like it..." The boy in front of you whispered, it was obvious that he was upset, despite the two boys not really getting along.

A sad sigh escaped your lips as you just nodded, knowing that your boyfriend really wasn't in a good place at all. He was scared, unsure and insecure. You understood the situation he was in and wanted to do everything in your power to help him.

"I know..." Was all you replied.

"No, Y/n... This is different." Shoto muttered, making your eyes travel up to meet his, unsure at what he was getting at.