✧~ That bookworm [request 5] ~✧

this was requested by: sakura-goddess-13. thank you~

note: your quirk: knowledge and requip (healing basically i think?)

anyways, enjoy~

-

To the library it is again. You thought, shuffling your way over to the library that was outside of U.A. You yourself loved to read and were often called 'that bookworm' around school whenever people referred to you. Not that you cared, for all you really cared about was yourself and your own problems. You had no reason to get into other people's businesses unless necessary.

As soon as you entered, the librarian smiled at you. Since you came in here basically everyday when you got the chance, you and her have grown a really close bond.

"Hello, Y/n. Back again?" She smiled at you.

Turning to her desk, you nodded your head and smiled back at her, "Yes miss. As always."

The librarian chuckled and shook her head. "What book will it be this time?"

"Manga~" You answered in an instant. You were that one person who absolutely loved anime. Reading and watching it.

"Oh of course it is, I should've known." The librarian sighed with a smile. "Well, I'll leave you to it then Y/n."

"Thank you miss." And with that, you walked towards the manga section; your favourite section of course.

Once there, your eyes immediately begun to scan over all of the manga, desperately trying to find the one that you wanted to read.

A gasp emitted from your lips as soon as you found it, your eyes lighting up in happiness as your hand reached out to grab it.

As soon as you got your hands on it, you took it and instantly opened it up, walking over to an empty table before taking a seat, sighing in content.

(a/n: comment what your favourite manga is. mine is probably tokyo ghoul :re and blue exorcist.)

It was then in the corner of your eye you saw a figure walking over to you.

Looking up from your book, you were confused to see Denki in front of you. He was practically your only friend in U.A. After all, he was the only one that noticed you and made a commitment to be your friend. That was one of the many reasons you admired him.

"I thought I'd find you here," He chuckled, grabbing a chair out before moving it so that it was opposite you.

"Of course. It's practically the only place I go." You answered with a smile as he sat down, looking at you as you folded the page over on your book and closed it.

"Hm, what book are you reading? Hummed Denki, averting his gaze to the manga that was resting on the table.

"Oh... Just (your favourite manga.)"

"Really? I heard that one was good." Denki asked, eyes now wide with wonder.

Laughing, you just nodded your head.

"I came here to tell you something." The pikachu exclaimed, now looking at you.

" The pikachu exclaimed, now looking at you