✧~ Unexpected turn [request 40] ~✧

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴜʀɴ?

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ + ғʟᴜғғ + ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ: x_aQuarius-Queen_x. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Y/n, are you ready?"

"Yeah, one second!" You responded, voice coming out as a yell from up the stairs.

Your lover just hummed in response then slipped on his shoes.

It was a Friday night and Katsuki had told you earlier on that he wished to take you out on a date. Loving the idea of finally being able to go out on a date with the one you loved, you agreed to it.

So, that's where you were now — getting prepared for the date. It was very rare that Katsuki and you had time to yourselves since you were both well-known hero's, but when you received time together, you never let it go to waste.

Scrambling around for your bag, you finally found purchase on it and grabbed it in your hands. Then, you wandered out of your bedroom and down the stairs.

Katsuki was waiting for you by the front door. Upon hearing footsteps coming from the stairs, he spun around only to be met with you.

A smirk fell across his thin lips as you hopped off of the last step then proceeded to place your shoes on your feet.

"You look stunning." He complimented you, smirk still evident on his lips.

Looking up at him, your cheeks flushed a red colour and you smiled. "Thank you... You look handsome."

"Don't I always?" He sassed, eyebrow raised.

You scoffed. "Over confident, are we?"

He just chuckled at you then pulled you up off of the step as soon as you were completed with putting your shoes on.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked you before pressing a soft kiss onto your cheek.

"Yeah. Let's go." You replied.

The ash blonde nodded his head before opening the front door, allowing you to walk out first.

You did so, then the two of you made your way to Katsuki's car which was parked on the drive.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

About half an hour later, you and your boyfriend arrived at the date revenue. It was a new restaurant that was rated five stars. Katsuki and you had been meaning to go there, but had never had the time in order to do so.

Once inside, you made your way over to an employee who was patiently stood behind a small counter, flickering her gaze between the entrance and her small computer.

As soon as she spotted you two, she smiled fondly.

"Hello. Would the two of you like a table?" She asked politely as you both reached her.