✧~ Picked on ꒰ requested ꒱ ~✧

sorry about the small wait <3

SUMMARY

• where your little omega is being picked on by the bigger alpha's and beta's.

NOTE

• you: an alpha.
• katsuki: an omega.

GENRE

• fluff ♡

____

"I swear, I'm going to kill whoever the hell decided to invent paperwork." A grumble slipped out from your lips. With sharp, narrow eyes, you sent nothing but death glares towards the mount of paperwork that was lifelessly piled up on your desk.

For three hours, you have been cooped up in your study, completing masses amounts of paperwork provided by different pack leaders or just different packs in general. Unfortunately, being an Alpha who was quite high up in the ranks, paperwork and business also tied into the many responsibilities you already had.

Just as you were about to flip the table over with pent up rage, the door to your office swung open. Frowning, you glanced upwards to see who dared to enter without even knocking.

However, your eyes softened at the sight of your head Beta and best friend, Shoto Todoroki.

"Ah, Shoto," You breathed out, sinking down into your office chair, "What brings you here?"

The male smiled before a chuckle escaped his lips. He then stepped closer to you.

"Your Omega would like your help, please." 

Hearing this, you raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "Why?"

Shoto sighed. "The pack Alpha's and Beta's are picking on him," He replied sternly.

Another frown dawned on your face. Rising from your seat, you quickly ran a hand through your hair.

"Picking on him? In what way?"

The Beta stared at you. "I didn't see much whilst passing by. You should go and see for yourself, Alpha."

Nodding, you hummed, brushing past your most trusted Beta in order to reach your study door.

"Thank you for informing me, Shoto."

The said male turned around, grinning at you, "You're welcome, Alpha."

____

"Stop, please..." The little Omega whined, a pout forming onto his pink, plush lips.

All of the Alpha's and Beta's circling around the smaller snarled, lips twitching into evil smirks.

"And why should we, huh?" One Alpha questioned, taking a single step closer to the ash blonde.

Katsuki frowned. "Because my mate will come for all of you. I know they will."

Hearing this, the group of werewolves erupted into fits of laughter.

"You stupid Omega... Your mate knows nothing about this. Now I suggest you leave."

Katsuki felt hot tears prick his eyes. He was upset yet overly frustrated. Just because he was a rare male Omega, doesn't mean he should get treated like this.

"Why should I leave?" He defended himself, red eyes burning with rage, "This is my territory after all. I think all of you should leave."

One of the Beta's cackled, "Do you think that you can disrespect us like that, you useless Omega?"