♡~100K SPECIAL CHAPTER~♡

to make up for the last chapter i posted.

yes, i promised all of you a chapter filled with fluff, so here it is.

this chapter is to celebrate the 100K reads that this book has gotten and i couldn't be happier. some of you may think that number isn't a lot, but i do and i’m really thankful and happy that you all read what i write.

i really do enjoy writing this book and hope to continue it for as long as i can.

anyways, silent reader or not, i’m still thankful.

🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

-

Katsuki and you have been dating for four years and you both couldn't be happier. The two of you loved eachother with all of your hearts and nothing could change that.

Currently, the two of you were just sat at your house, doing nothing in particular since there really was nothing to do.

You hadn't noticed because you were too busy on your phone, but Bakugou was staring off into the distance, allowing his thoughts to consume him.

They were memories. Great memories that he had with you.

"Oi, Y/n. Get your a** over here." You heard Bakugou yell over to you.

Turning around, you walked into his living room and asked, "Yes?"

He motioned for you to come over and so, you did.

Then, what he did next was completely unexpected.

Katsuki sighed and leaned closer to you before pressing a kiss onto your lips, immediately making your face flush red at his sudden action.

You looked away from him as you were too embarrassed to look into his eyes.

"Did you not like that? I'm really trying here, Y/n." He asked you with a small pout pulling at his lips.

You just chuckled and looked up at him, reaching up in order to cup his face as you bought his face down so he was level with you. The two of you stared into eachothers eyes for a few seconds before you leaned in and returned the favour, pecking his lips once which had his cheeks ablaze.

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked away from you, now standing up straight.

"I loved it, Katsuki," You admitted.

He looked down at you and mumbled, "I love you, Y/n."

A smile lit up your face as you immediately answered, "I love you too, Katsuki."

----

It was a Friday night, you and Katsuki were sat at his house having pizza from the takeaway as both of you admittedly couldn't be bothered to cook.

So, what were you doing now?

You were both glaring at eachother as the last piece of pizza remained in the box.

"It's mine." You roared, making Katsuki scoff.

"It's mine, idiot." He told you with a stern look on his face.