✧~ Quarantine [request 17] ~✧

stuck indoors all day :(
i think we can all relate.

this was requested by: KooKiieeChan. thank you~

summary/note: just you and katsuki stuck inside because of the virus ⚠️

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

It was a Tuesday afternoon and Katsuki and you were stuck inside your house that the both of you shared since the two of you were together

It was a Tuesday afternoon and Katsuki and you were stuck inside your house that the both of you shared since the two of you were together. Unfortunately, nobody could go outside because of the coronavirus that was spreading rapidly everywhere, so, everyone was stuck inside. However, people were allowed out for essential journeys.

Sighing in utter boredom, you slumped down on the sofa you were sat on and placed your phone down on the small coffee table resting in front of you.

"You look bored." A deep voice commented, causing you to open your eyes and look over.

Katsuki was sat in a chair on the other side of the living room, on his phone just like you were a minute ago.

"I am. Aren't you?" You huffed, now sitting up properly on the sofa, hugging a pillow.

Katsuki nodded at you before placing his phone down on a small table next to him where a vase of roses were that he gave you not that long ago.

"I'm bored as well, Y/n." He muttered with a small sigh.

Nodding your head in agreement, you just stuffed your face into the pillow. This made your lover scowl immediately. How dare the pillow get more attention than he does.

"Oi, instead of hugging the pillow, why don't you hug me?" Katsuki suggested, frowning at you which made him look angry and cute at the same time.

Looking up, your lips curved into a small smile as you nodded, tossing the pillow aside before you beckoned him to come over.

"Can't you come over here?" He groaned with a roll of his eyes.

Chuckling, you wondered, "And why can't you get up and come over here?"

Katsuki glared at your before grumbling, "I can't be as***."

Pouting, you mumbled, "I can't either. Pleaseeeee?"

Katsuki groaned in utter annoyance and nodded slowly before getting up from the chair he was sat in. Then, he wandered over to you on the other side of the living room.