✧~ Tsundere [request 10] ~✧

this was requested by: @AUROATHEQUEEN18. thank you~

summary/note: you and bakugou have both had a crush on eachother for a while, but you both were afraid to tell eachother. bakugou was worried because you were cold-hearted and didn't really care about anything... that was on the outside. on the inside, you did care about people and were a huge softie ⚠️

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

"Y/nnnn~ you're so cute!" One of your friends, Kirishima cooed as he looked at you and poked your cheeks.

Huffing, you scowled and turned away from him. "Shut up, I will rip your fingers off if you don't take them off of my cheeks."

"But you're so cuttte~" He carried on, prodding at your cheeks. This just made you even more irritated.

"Shut up, Kirishima!" You yelled and grabbed his hands before forcing them down.

All you wanted to do was to eat your food in peace. Not him prodding at your cheeks constantly and teasing you. Sure, you didn't mind him sitting with you because he was your best friend, but now he was just annoying you.

"I beg if it was Bakugou doing this, you wouldn't mind~" He whispered with a smirk.

Your cheeks heated up as you glared at him, your gaze like fire as it stuck to him.

"Be. Quiet." You seethed.

He just laughed, "You are so easy to tease."

Not replying, you just continued to ear, shoving your food down your throat incase he decided to tease you again and waste your time.

"But seriously: it's obvious he likes you back, so why don't you just ask him out?" Kirishima asked you as he stole a bit of your food.

"Idiot!" You whisper-yelled. "And... I can't do it!"

"I can help you!" The 'sh**** hair' boy exclaimed.

"No, it's fine. I'm not going to do it." You answered him simply.

"What? Why not?" Kirishima whined and pouted.

"Can we just... Talk about something else, please?" You pleaded.

"You're no fun." Kirishima huffed but obliged much to his dismay.

You were walking to your dorm, carrying some books in your hand when you heard someone call out your name.

"Oi, Y/n!"

Turning around, your breath hitched in your throat as you saw Katsuki Bakugou jogging over to you.

"Hi..." You quickly whispered, turning around as your face heat up.

"Where are you going?" The ash blonde asked you and patted your head.

On the inside, you were dying and melting, but on the outside, you acted like you didn't care and suddenly snapped, immediately regretting it after.

"To my dorm, where does it look like?"

"Don't talk to me like that otherwise I will burn you to ashes." Bakugou grumbled.