✧~ Confession disaster |Pt 2| ~✧

haiiii. i is back with another chapter. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

i hope you all enjoy this. i will try my hardest for you.

this is a continuation of the last chapter. ♡

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Katsuki and you looked in front of you, eyes as wide as saucers upon seeing a mysterious, dark figure stalk over to you

As it got closer, you could just about make out an evil smirk plastered on it's face, causing you to shudder.

Finally, the figure came into the light, making you and the ash blonde squint so you could take a better look at this mystery figure that appeared out of nowhere.

It was a man who had light, brown hair and dark, brown eyes. His gaze never left you which made you feel a bit uncomfortable, no matter how much you tried to shake the feeling off.

Katsuki suddenly growled and stood up, pulling you along with him, startling you slightly.

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?" Katsuki grumbled. You could tell he was angry just by looking at his expression.

The boy around yours and Katsuki's age cackled then turned to face him.

"Have you not heard of me?" He sneered, "My name is Discord." (the person that gave the request asked me to name the villain this name, just to clear it up if you were confused.)

Discord... You thought, the name running through your head multiple times. Who was he?

It was then he started to talk once again, "I am a villain. I'm surprised the two of you don't know me."

"Even if I did know you, I wouldn't care." Spat Katsuki, looking away from the other who returned his gaze to you.

"My dear Y/n..." He whispered sweetly, nearing you.

With a scoff, you stepped back then said, "Excuse me? I don't have a label on me that says your name, do I?"

The supposed villain looked a bit shocked at what you had just told him. Nevertheless, his evil smirk reappeared whilst his bangs covered his dark and secretive eyes.

"You will be mine." He remarked, Katsuki growling angrily at the comment made.

"Shut up before I blow you up, Y/n is their own person." The angry male still beside you grumbled out, shooting glares at the villain that perched on the rooftop.

"I'm afraid your wrong," The brown haired male snickered, "Y/n is going to be mine."

"How am I?" You questioned in confusion, "I don't even know you."

"Hm, yes. I figured that." Sighed Discord with a frown.

"Please tell me how you know my name." You ordered, finding it a bit strange that he knew your name and you had absolutely no idea who he was.