✧~ Mysterious spell [request 45] ~✧

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ sʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛs ᴀ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs sᴘᴇʟʟ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀsʜ ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ.

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ + ғʟᴜғғ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"The two of you really should just give up. I mean, look at you! You along with your quirks are pathetic. Definitely the worst hero's I've ever fought."

You glared at the villain who was snarling at you and your lover, explaining how weak she thought the two of you were.

"Oh yeah?" Katsuki begun, a deep growl leaving his throat, "What's your quirk then? Huh? Why don't you show us how 'amazing' your quirk is?"

That made the villain halt her movements. She stood there, black bangs covering her blood-shot eyes as she stared down at her feet.

Her actions caused you to raise an eyebrow in suspicion, now very alert. Who knows what she could be planning?

"Well? Are you gonna show us or not? Or do you even have a quirk?" The ash blonde stood beside you grumbled, eyes as sharp as knives.

"Shut up." The black haired female spat before slowly bringing her head back up. You gasped as you watched her eyes change from red to a dark shade of purple.

Before you were unable to process anything, the villain lunged at Katsuki, who yelled out in shock at the surprise attack. She wasted no time in slamming him down onto the ground, punching his chest harshly.

"Yeah? You want me to show you what my quirk is!?" She cackled, an evil grin spreading across her chapped lips, "Fine then! I'll show you!"

Rushing over towards the villain, you threw her off of your lover then towered on top of her, glaring down at her.

"Did you think you saved him?" She sighed, eyes glinting with mischievousness.

Her statement made your blood run cold. Looking backwards, your boyfriend wasn't anywhere to be seen. Eyes now wide, you whipped your head back to the villain underneath you, a wide smirk tugging at her lips.

"What did you to do him!?" You yelled out in fury.

The female was silent for a few moments before a small sigh fell from her lips.

"He's behind you now." Was all she uttered.

Snapping your head back again, your eyes darted around for your lover, but then you ended up frowning when you didn't notice him anywhere.

"Where is h-" You were interrupted by a little bark, startling you.

Eyes slowly trailing down, you bit back a gasp as you saw a fluffy blonde pomeranian with red eyes staring at you, sat down on all fours.

"There he is." The villain scoffed.

"What did you do-" As soon as you were about to complete your sentence, you watched the mysterious villain fade away into dust.

It was then it dawned on you that the villain Bakugou and you were fighting earlier was indeed a witch. She had casted an animal spell onto your lover in order to turn him into a dog. Despite the situation, you couldn't help but to coo at the adorable sight you were presented with.