✧~ How? [request 39] ~✧

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴡ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ғʟᴜғғ ♡

ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ: x_aQuarius-Queen_x. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

All lessons at U.A were finally over. After the long, boring day greeting the students with it's unwanted presence, they wanted nothing more than to just go and do whatever they wished. So, that's exactly what they were doing now. Various students filtered out of the classroom then dispersed into all different directions around the school.

A certain ash blonde male was currently being squished in the corridors by tonnes of students all scrambling around, wanting to be free. 

His anger boiled up inside of him, and absolutely anyone could see that by the expression he was wearing on his face: his eyebrows were furrowed together, eyes were as sharp as knives, and his teeth were bared together, the occasional low growl leaving them.

"Hurry the fu** up, would you!?" He suddenly yelled, his rage bursting out.

The corridor fell silent, the students stiffening up as they quickly whipped their heads around only to see the ash blonde who still looked fairly angry. They all said nothing, but begun moving quicker until there was no one left in the corridor, no one but Katsuki.

The male grumbled to himself before gliding a single hand through his spiky locks that draped across his head like curtains. His eyes scanned around the desolate corridors before landing on someone very familiar.

It was you, Y/n Y/l/n. Also known as Bakugou's lover.

The male wasted no time at all in walking over to you. As soon as he reached you, you spun around on your feet, sensing that someone was next to you.

"Oh. Hey, Katsuki." You greeted, trying to sound positive, but it really wasn't working since you were feeling quite negative. And Katsuki knew this very well.

The said male glared at you before barking out, "The hell happened?"

You raised an eyebrow as the two of you begun walking down the empty corridors. "What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb, Y/n. Tell me what happened."

A soft sigh fell from your lips, "I just didn't have the greatest lesson, that's all."

"Well, that's school, for you." Katsuki replied, now intertwining his hand with yours. The small gesture sent a small smile lighting up your face.

"Psh, why are you smiling?" Scoffed Bakugou as he looked down towards your face.

"None of your business." You suddenly snapped, shocking your boyfriend.

"Damn. Stop acting like me." 

You scoffed. "I am not acting like you."