✧~ Don't leave [request 19] ~✧

updates may be slow since i'm busy. also, because of this, i may be a little bit inactive. sorry :(

this was requested by: _kookies-and-kream_. thank you~

summary/note: you had parents that never helped you, instead, they were the reason you gave up hope on most things. katsuki and you had been dating for two weeks now, and since he didn't really want anyone to know, he kept you and him dating a secret- so you didn't tell your parents. one day, you felt really upset and alone, so you planned on leaving home to achieve your dream of becoming a hero. but, katsuki... ⚠️

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Y/n was a person that had narcissistic parents that always thought their child could be so much better than they already were

Y/n was a person that had narcissistic parents that always thought their child could be so much better than they already were. They would always compare Y/n to other greater people and tell them that they weren't good enough. To be honest, Y/n felt as if her parents were never there when she/he needed them the most. They never helped her/him or comforted her/him, instead, they were the reason why she/he would get comforted.

[second person]

It was another normal day for you at U.A. Lessons were unfortunately boring and seemed to be extra long, which caused you to slowly grow bored and tired. But it was now thankfully the end of the day, leaving the students to have some freedom and do whatever they pleased.

You being you, you wandered back to your dorm since you didn't think you were wanted. Yes, you were dating Katsuki and had been for two weeks, but no one knew plus, you didn't want to bother him.

Finally entering your silent dorm, you closed you door slowly behind you and sighed deeply before walking over to your bed where you pulled out your phone.

After pulling it out, you were shocked and confused to see that you had a missed call from your mother. Not wanting to call her back, but unfortunately having too, you pressed on her contact before the phone started to ring.

Placing it up to your ear, you gulped as you heard it being picked up immediately.

"Hello?" Your mother's voice rang through your ears.

"Hi." You replied bluntly.

"Oh, Y/n." Your mother sighed.

"Yes, it's me. What did you want?" You asked, confusion laced in your voice.

"I just wanted to know how you're getting on in classes... You know, what are your grades? Are you as good as how me and your father were back then?" She scoffed.