✧~ Fan [request 28] ~✧

this was requested by: mochxiii. thank you~

summary/note: you were a huge fan of the famous singer, katsuki bakugou and went to his concert one night since it wasn't too far from where you lived. however, you took the wrong entrance and ended up in his dressing room... ⚠️

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Here you were, currently standing in a long line in order to go into the stadium where the famous singer, Katsuki Bakugou would be singing tonight

Here you were, currently standing in a long line in order to go into the stadium where the famous singer, Katsuki Bakugou would be singing tonight. Loads of people were in the line, talking to each other excitedly as happiness took over their bodies. Of course, you too, were excited.

You had been a fan of the ash blonde singer for years now, every single one of his songs expressing emotions that he himself was not able to talk about easily, and so, he put them into the form of a song to share with the world. Every song had you on the edge of your seat or crying since it was so emotional and relatable.

Today you were here at the stadium by yourself since you didn't want any hassle with other people. Looking up from your phone, you were delighted to see that the line of people had started to move since you had been stood at a stand still for what seemed to be half an hour. Your legs almost gave up on you.

As the line started to move, everyone including yourself begun to take steps closer, eagerness taking over your bodies as all of your eyes landed on the entrance to the stadium.

Eventually, you came across two doors. What confused you was that some people were going into an entrance and some other people snickered to themselves and sneaked past the guards and into another entrance which was beside them.

Little did you know that you would be taking that same route very soon.

It was in that moment you felt someone barge into you with so much force, it sent you stumbling forward and past the guards who seemed to not notice.

And they call themselves guards. You thought with a small scoff, turning around to shoot a glare at whoever pushed you but they seemed to have left.

Sighing, you brushed down your clothes then looked back at the first entrance where you were supposed to have gone in, but a security guard was stood in the way, blocking your way of access. Besides, you thought that if you did pass them, they would mistake you for an intruder.

Not thinking too much about it, you shook your head then advanced through the second entrance, noticing the walls were black and red lights blinded your vision as you stepped in.

After walking for a while, you stopped at a hallway. Your eyes immediately widened as you looked upon decorated doors that had famous names engraved within them.