✧~ Forbidden love ~✧

hi everyone! as you can probably tell, i didn't get much time to update due to school. but here's a chapter. this is another one of my chapters that i would like to test out, just like the other one.

*sighs* no, it's not fluff. it's angst. im sorry.

fluffy chapters will come soon, i promise. i just don't feel in a soft and fluffy mood atm.

anyways, here's the chapter. please tell me what you think of it, i love feedback.

- author-kun.

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs ɪs ғᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ. ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ.

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ + ᴀɴɢsᴛ.

ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ʏᴏᴜ ➵ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ. ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ➵ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Y/n."

The deep, melodic voice flowed through your ears, immediately causing a smile to tug at your lips.

Turning around, you were met with a familiar ash blonde who you had grown to love over the years.

It was your lover, Katsuki Bakugou.

Unfortunately, the two of you didn't have the greatest love story. Sure, it started off as romantic, but now? Now it was filled with nothing but lies and secrets.

The love the two of you had for each other was un-replaceable. However, you weren't supposed to love each other. It just wasn't allowed.

Your love story was a forbidden love story.

Loving another species was forbidden. You weren't allowed too. If you did, you would get killed by your own kind in any way they deemed to be necessary.

So, that's why you and Bakugou had to see each other in secret. You had to show your affection towards each other in private.

It made you laugh sometimes at how stupid the rules in your kingdoms were. You're allowed to fall in love with who you want too, right? You can't help it. After all, your heart wants who it wants. There's no stopping it. No matter how much it pains you.

The male trudged closer to you, and you couldn't help but to run up to him and fling your arms around him.

"I missed you." You mumbled, stuffing your face into the werewolves neck.

He chuckled, wrapping his strong arms around your waist. Then, he leaned down and pressed a little peck onto your forehead.

"I missed you too. I'm sorry I wasn't able to see you earlier."

Shaking your head, you wriggled out of his embrace so that you were now gazing deeply into his fiery red orbs.

"It doesn't matter. I was also busy."

The ash blonde stared at you for a few more moments before turning his head, looking off into the distance. He closed his eyes, embracing the feeling of the cold air brushing against his skin and seeping through his soft locks.