✧~ Not good enough |Pt 3| ~✧

( ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ‘ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ‘ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2’ )

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ᴀɴɢsᴛ.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Toga gasped as she heard various people begining to walk outside.

"Quick, hurry up!" She whisper-yelled, making sure her cloack was done up properly.

Once Bakugou was unconscious and in a sack, you all fled in a hurry.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Once back, all of you breathed heavily and dumped the sack on the floor.

"Who wants to open it?" Shigaraki asked with a sly smile.

You reluctantly stepped back, not wanting to open the sack for a few obvious reasons.

"Ugh, I'll do it." Dabi groaned as if it was nothing at all. His confidence never failed to make you amazed.

And with that, the villian walked over to the sack, crouching down so he could open it.

You then gasped as Toga clung onto your arm.

"I'm so excited, aren't you, Y/n!?" She squealed, jumping up and down whilst holding onto your arm tightly. So tightly that you wondered how on earth you didn't loose circulation.

"Uh, sure." You answered, but your thoughts were different, no, not really...

Once open, Dabi asked you to help him take Bakugou out of the sack without waking him, which didn't seem that hard.

Slowly, you walked over to him, trying not to look at your once lover.

Dabi held the bag whilst you gently held Bakugou under his shoulders, keeping him up as Dabi swiftly took the sack off of his feet and threw it to the corner of the room.

Shigaraki smirked. His plan of kidnapping Bakugou had finally worked. After all these years.

"Tie him to a chair." Shigaraki smiled slyly, making you shake.

Tie him up to a chair!? What are we going to do to him!? Ugh, damn. His in this mess because of me. All because I was desperate and wanted to find him- you screwed up big time, Y/n. You thought, gently placing Bakugou up against a wall whilst Toga and Shigaraki went out of the room to get a chair.

Dabi went to get some rope, so it was just you and the unconscious male in front of you.

You took the time to admire him.

He still sort of looked the same. His fluffy, blonde hair that you always liked to ruffle was still spiky, and despite his eyes being closed, you could only guess that they were the same ruby red eyes that held nothing but love as you looked into them. He used to look at you like you were the only girl in the world.

After gazing at him for a few more moments, you didn't notice it, but a few cold tears trickled down your cheeks and landed on the floor, staining it slightly.

That's when the three Villian's you worked with walked into the room, holding all of the said items.

Toga and Shigaraki held a chair between them whilst Dabi held a thick rope in his hand.

"Did we miss anything?" Shigaraki asked, putting the chair down with the small girl next to him as Dabi then layed the rope on too of it.

"Oh, I know!" Toga said, jumping up and down.