✧~ Quirkless wonder |Pt 2| ~✧

guess who's back, back again-
okay sorry.
but yeah, the person who's
back just so happens
to be this weird author.

i'm back with a part 2.

i hope you enjoy my
crappy writing~

~Ken_Kaneki4.

-

══════◄••❀••►══════

Once at Bakugou's dorm, he opened his door and allowed you inside first, then closing the door behind the two of you.

"Sit down anywhere instead of standing their looking awkward." Bakugou muttered, glaring at you as you stood, not really knowing what to do.

"Sorry." Was all you muttered before sitting yourself down on the edge of his bed.

The angry hedgehog in front of you rolled his eyes and groaned, "My god, do you ever stop apologising?"

"Sorry?" You stated, purposely trying to annoy him. You knew it was an easy task because, well- it didn't take much to annoy Katsuki Bakugou. Not much at all.

"Shut up, would you?" He suddenly yelled.

Unfazed, you just laughed and said, "You were the one that bought me here."

The blonde haired Pikachu didn't say anything. Instead, he sat down next to you on his bed, running a hand through his hair which made heat rise to your cheeks as you watched him, unable to tear your eyes away.

He smirked and whispered huskily, "Done staring?"

You immediately looked away and he laughed.

"I know I'm hot, but damn, there's no need to look at me like that." Bakugou remarked cockily.

You just rolled your eyes at his behaviour.

"Oi, look at me." He snapped.

Reluctantly, you turned around to look at him.

He reached out and managed to tuck a loose strand of your h/c hair behind your ear before lingering onto it whilst gazing deeply into your e/c eyes, his ruby red eyes sparkling.

"Your pretty." Was all he muttered, still looking at you.

Feeling your face heat up, you whispered, "Thanks..."

After a few seconds, he let you go, making you sigh out in relief. If he carried on, you probably would've already died under his gaze.

"Why did you ask me to come here?" You asked him. The question had been running across your mind ever since he asked you.

"Why did you agree to coming?" He mimicked you, making you frown.

"Shut up." You said sternly, crossing your arms as you narrowed your eyes, glaring at him.

He copied you, looking cute when he did. He had an adorable pout on his lips that almost made you coo at the sight.

"Stop copying me." You whined, now turning around so that you were facing his door instead of him.

"Oi, why did you turn around?" Bakugou asked, now taking ahold of your shoulders to turn you around so he could see you.