✧~ Notes ~✧

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ɴᴏᴛᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀss.

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ғʟᴜғғ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

For god's sake... I don't know the answer... You thought, glaring at the piece of paper that was on the table you were sitting at.

Currently, your class, 1-A, was doing an exam to help you with your quirks.

How is this going to help with our quirks? You thought, gripping your h/c hair tightly as you let out a heavy sigh. Sometimes, teachers just didn't make sense. This had nothing to do with your quirks whatsoever.

Your eyes widened as you felt something quite sharp hit your back.

Turning your head around, your eyes traveled to the floor that had a scrunched up piece of paper on it. Sighing, you didn't bother to see who threw it at you before picking it up.

Looking around, you saw that everyone was concentrated in working, so you used the opportunity to somehow quietly open up the screwed up ball of paper.

After doing so, your eyes scanned over what it said, making heat rush to your cheeks in an instant.

It said:

If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?

Shaking your head, you quickly screwed it back up and placed it at the edge of your desk before looking back down at your work.

Tapping your pen on your table, you read through the question about 20 times, and you still didn't understand it.

Ugh, I hate my life... You thought, rolling your eyes before closing them for a split second to try and clear your head.

They shot open immediately after you felt another sharp ball of paper hit your shoulder blade.

Frowning, you quickly leaned over to get it from the floor; again, not looking at the person who was obviously trying very hard to get your attention.

Carefully unscrewing it, you couldn't help but smile as your eyes glided over the nicely written words on the paper.

Even if there was no gravity on earth, I'd still fall for you.

These notes really made you wonder who on earth could be writing them to you.

Secretly, you hoped that it was your long time crush, Katsuki Bakugou. Yes, you had a crush on the rude, spikey-haired boy who had a similar personality to you. That was one of many reasons why you grew feelings for him. You didn't know what it was, but there was just something in the way he looked at you and talked to you that always set your heart on fire.

Shaking your head again, you quietly groaned and tried to get back to doing your work, but it was useless.

It was then another ball of paper hit you, this time near your feet.

Chucking to yourself, you reached down and grabbed it before unfolding it.

Try and guess who I am.
Write a reply:

Smiling, you grabbed your pen and admired the love heart that the person drew on the paper. Heart beating fast, you closed your eyes before opening them again and beginning to write.