✧~ Baby Katsuki [request 47] ~✧

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ's ǫᴜɪʀᴋ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇsᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʙ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪᴍ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟsᴏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ.

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ғʟᴜғғ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"[nickname]"

"Y/n~"

"Answer me~"

"Izuku, please. You're giving me a headache." You snapped, eyes narrowing.

Your twin brother had been pestering you for the whole day and quite frankly, you hated it. Sure, you absolutely adored your brother, but not when he was in a clingy and whiny mood.

"Well, I'm sorry. But you keep ignoring me." He huffed, eyes turning droopy.

"I'm sorry, Izuku. I've just been thinking about how the test turned out earlier." You sighed.

Izuku stopped walking then glanced over at you. "The quirk test?" He questioned.

"Yeah."

"You did great, Y/n! Personally, I don't feel like you need to change anything about how you performed it. Despite you not winning, your tactics and skills were immaculate."

Your brother's statement caused a huge smile to tug at your lips. Leaning closer, you wrapped your arms around the small green haired boy and pulled him closer.

"Thank you." You whispered.

Izuku grinned. "No problem."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

EIJIRO KIRISHIMA'S POV

Honestly, I couldn't tell you how long I've been roaming these corridors for. It's been too long, and I was slowly growing impatient. Why was he taking so long?

The person I was looking for was Bakugou, but I haven't seen him around for ages. He went straight to the nurse after the quirk test, but no one understood why. He won and didn't seem to be hurt. So why did he have to go to the nurse?

I brushed it off at the time, then decided to wait for him near the nurses room. He'd been in there for quite awhile and I was beginning to grow worried.

In the corner of my eye, I spotted a dark blur. Instinctively, I turned towards it, only to see Momo walking in my direction.

"Hello, Eijiro." She greeted with a small smile.

This caused me to smile back at her. "Hi, Momo. Where are you heading?"

She frowned then sighed softly. "I'm going to the nurses room," She stopped in front of me, "I'm not feeling too good."

I nodded. "I hope you get better."

Momo chuckled. "So do I."