✧~ Dance with me [request 36] ~✧

this was requested by: DenaTaiko14. thank you~

summary/note: a love song starts randomly playing in a shopping mall, and katsuki insists for you to dance with him. ⚠️

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

It was a normal, Monday afternoon for you

It was a normal, Monday afternoon for you. The sun was evident in the baby blue sky, heating up as well as beating down on the whole of Musutafu.

It was a perfect day. And apparently, according to your friends from U.A, it was a perfect day to go shopping. So, that's exactly where you were now, the shopping mall. They had dragged a reluctant you and an angry Katsuki with them all to the shopping mall.

"For fuc** sake! Can I just go back home!?" Yelled a certain ash blonde, eyes narrowed into slits as he glared harshly at absolutely everything and anything he passed.

The pink haired female happily skipping beside him smirked smugly then shook her head as a response.

He groaned at her. "Why not? It's not like I wanted to be here anyway."

It was then Kirishima spoke up. "Be honest. What would you be doing right now if we hadn't dragged you and Y/n shopping?"

"Doing something way better than this is what I'd be doing, shi*** hair." Mumbled the male whilst scowling at him after. Eijiro brushed it off before turning back around.

"What shop do you all want to go in?" Denki questioned the group.

Silence surrounded all of you until Sero suddenly spoke up.

"A gaming store? There's this new game I've been meaning to get."

Denki's eyes lightened up at the mention of a game store. After all, the two friends would stay up all night playing video games in each other's dorms.

"Okay! That's where we're going then!" The yellow haired male spluttered out, eyes hurridely scanning each store they passed.

Chuckling at the boy's enthusiasm, you just shook your head, feeling Katsuki's warm hand suddenly brush up against yours unintentionally.

Slowly turning your head, you saw Katsuki looking ahead, a blank expression on his face. He didn't seem to have noticed the previous action.

Now feeling the need to hold his hand, you subtlety reached out until both of your fingers brushed against each other, warm tingles shooting throughout your body. This time, Katsuki did notice.

He whipped his head to face you briefly before looking down at your hand that was so close to wrapping around his. You were expecting him to glare at you then move backwards away from you, but to your surprise, his hand suddenly enveloped yours in it's warmth.