✧~ Why do you love me? ~✧

hello everyone. im sorry about the small wait, i haven't been feeling great and online classes has been preventing me from planning a chapter as well as not having the time to write one. i hope you understand.

but, i managed to plan one out yesterday. so im here today to write it up.

please enjoy.

summary/note: katsuki is feeling insecure and asks you why you love someone like him. ⚠️

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Katsuki Bakugou was mindlessly trudging around the inside of the school, not really knowing what to do

Katsuki Bakugou was mindlessly trudging around the inside of the school, not really knowing what to do. He felt emotionless despite the negative thoughts swarming his mind. They weren't able to leave him alone.

The boy had been feeling like this for a few days. He felt unworthy, not good enough. He felt as if he could be a better person and often wondered why you loved him. Why him out of all people? Why did you put your trust and love in him?

Groaning in frustration, the ash blonde gripped harshly onto his hair then begun to tug at it, tears quickly springing to his eyes, but he didn't care. He needed to do something, anything to get his mind off of the depressing thoughts that slowly consumed him.

He stopped his actions as soon as he heard a familiar voice that he had grown to love flow through his ears like a piece of music.

"Katsuki?"

The male immediately let go of his hair, shaking his head quickly so that his hair would return back to normal, as such. He turned around on his feet only to be met with you, staring at him with a worried expression etched across your face.

"Oh, Y/n." The male grumbled out, gulping after.

"Are you... Okay?" You asked, stepping closer to the male. You had witnessed how frustrated he appeared to be earlier.

The ash blonde looked down at you, an unexplainable emotion flickering in his red eyes that bored into your own.

"Katsuki. You know you can always tell me if something's wrong." You told him, a small smile lighting up your face as you now stood beside him, reaching out for his hand.

The said male looked downwards to see that you were threading your fingers through his. He wouldn't admit it, but the simple touch and act of affection caused his heart to soar and his love for you to grow even stronger.

"Okay, something's on my mind." Katsuki then admitted in a small growl. Never would he admit that he wasn't feeling great. But with you? Well, that was a completely different story. He would always open up to to you since he put his full trust into you.

This caused your eyes to dart up to lock with his.

"What is it?" You asked, gently squeezing his hand for reassurance.