✧~ Drunk Bakugou ꒰ requested ꒱ ~✧

SUMMARY

in which your husband comes home drunk from a night out with his friends.

GENRE

• fluff ♡

____

It was the front door slamming shut and the stumbling of clumsy footsteps that awoke you from your slumber. A frown now etched upon your face, you rubbed your eyes then sat up in bed whilst yanking the soft covers off of yourself.

Shivering due to the sudden coldness of the room that stuck to your skin, you clambered out of bed. You intended to find out who the hell had just barged into your house, then proceeded to wake you up.

Slipping out of your room, you could just about hear the sound of soft grumbles and murmurs from downstairs. Your heart was now thumping in your chest.

With a deep breath, you wandered down the stairs, stiffening up as the odd one creaked underneath your foot. Eventually you had made it downstairs where you proceeded to trudge down the hallway.

The groans, grumbles and small mumbles of complaint were getting louder now. They had lead you into the kitchen.

Your eyes all of a sudden grew wide as soon as they landed on a male who's head was pressed against the counter. His position looked extremely uncomfortable as the rest of his body was standing upright.

With a sigh, you walked over to the male before patting his head lightly. All you got was a whine of complaint.

"Katsuki? Why are you here? I thought you were staying round your friend's for tonight?" You whispered softly, watching as the said male eventually lifted his head up to face you.

You noticed the confusion written all over the males face as he examined you. His eyes were half-lidded and his mouth hung open slightly.

"W-Who are youuu?" Katsuki then slurred, pointing a wavy finger at you. It felt as if he were judging you.

His behaviour caused a scoff to slip out from your lips. Eying him, you responded sarcastically, "Oh, I don't know... Probably the person you married? Funny that."

Bakugou's red eyes grew wide. He gasped, smacking one of his hands over his mouth.

"I got married!?" He shrieked, causing you to wince.

"Yes, you did."

"Where's the proooof? Where's a contract I signeddd?" Katsuki clumsily asked, stumbling more towards you.

"Well, the proof is here. Give me your hand." You demanded.

Katsuki frowned but lifted up his hands. You picked up his left one then pointed towards his wedding ring. He looked down towards it, then flickered his gaze towards yours when you pointed towards it after.

Katsuki knitted his eyebrows together as he stared into your eyes. "I still-" He hiccuped, "Don't believe i-it!"

"The papers we signed on our wedding day are upstairs. You're welcome to take a look." You informed with a sly smirk. The ash blonde huffed.

"Whatever... If we did get married... W-Why- why can't I remember you...?"

"I wonder why," You muttered quietly, "Probably because you're drunk?"

"I'm not," He hiccuped once again, "I'm not drunk!"

"Sure, keep telling yourself that. But you are. Very drunk indeed."

Katsuki shot a sharp glare at you as you walked closer to him.

"Stay away! I won't hesitate to blow you up!" He yelled.