40 (Beg)

Jungkook pov

"Your highness king Yogeom enters the castel." Kai said.
"Your highness! He came very fast." Beomgyu said.
"The first minister is only with him." Kai added.
"He sure will come here at first."

"What will you tell him your highness?" Sehun asked.
"Just wait and see."

Nayeon pov

"King Yogeom came?" I asked happily.
She nodded.
"Yes your highness! The first minister came to see you but the guards didn't let him to come in."

"I knew he won't leave me all alone here." He will save me. He loves me!
I was about to go out of my room when I felt dizzy.
"Your highness!"
"Call the doctor."

Jin pov

"Your highness you are doing well." The royal doctor said and I smiled.
"You sure there is nothing wromg with primce and baby?" Prince Jimin said.
"Your highness prince Seokjin is doing well. His body is strong your highness the medicines prince Beomgyu and prince Taehyung brought you are very helpful with your condition." I smiled. I am happy everything is fine.

"Mother queen enters!" I put the blanket all over my body and was about to stand up when she stopped me.
"No lay on bed. No need to bow." I nodded and bowed my head.
"Your highness!"
"Ah prince Jimin nice to see you here." Prince Jimin bowed.
"Your highness!"

"So how's our prince doing?" She asked the doctor.
"He is doing very well your highness!"
"Good I am really happy. Take care of our prince very well ok?" He bowed.
"Yes your highness!"
"You can leave now." He bowed and went out.

I was about to close my cape when she stopped me.
"Can I touch him?"
"Mother!"
"Please!" I smiled and nodded.

She came near and put her hand on my naked stomache. She caressed it softly. I saw tears on her cheeks.
"Your highness!"
"I am really happy! I wish Suho was here too." I hold her hand.
"Your highness!"
"Take care of yourself and this angel. You are doing an important job for Gurio and your king." I nodded.
She then helped me to close my cape and wear my front cape.
"Brother!" We heard Jisoo. She was holding Yeonjun's hand who was eating sweet in the cutest way.

She came to Jimin and bowed.
"He doesn't listen." She said to prince Jimin.
"What did he do?"
"You said he must listen to me cause I am older than him and I am his aunt but he doesn't listen. I told him to stop eating sweets but he cried." She said and pouted.

"Set deciciouse." Prince Yeonjun said and we burst into laughter. Queen went to him and hold him.
"Ahhh he is so much like prince Taheyung. I remember when he was at the age of prince Yeonjun. You are like your father." He giggled.

"Father!"
"Yes father!" Jimin smiled and caressed his head.
"Your highness it is me Moonbyul!"
"Come in!" She came and bowed.
"Your highness!"
"What is this?"
"King Yogeom's here."
"Yogeom?" Mother asked.
"Yes your highness he is now in king Jungkook's room."

Jungkook pov

"So you came."
"I am sure you know what you've done is not appropriate."
"So it is appropritae your wife wanted to poison my prince? Gurio's great prince!" He sighed.

"Silla wants its ma'am an-"
"Then you must pay for it."
"What?"
"6 cities in the border and half of your part from Han river." He got shocked.
"What?"
"Or else I will kill Nayeon and attack to Silla." He looked at me angrilly with greeted teeth.
"King Jun-"

"You know your people don't want you anymore. Silla is not in a good situation. You sure know you will be destroyed if I attack you more Bakjae will help me as well. Don't forget prince Soekjin is from Bakjae. I got a letter from king Chanyeol and I can say he is so much angry. The only thing stopped him from attacking you was me asking him to stop. And the thing stopped me was my prince. Now choose!"