28 (Pain)

Jin pov

"Your highness! We must attack them and win the war before they come in the castel."
"But it'll be dangerouse for people."
"Your highness! We must do our best that the war doesn't come in the castel." Prince Sehun said.

"Prince Sehun is right your highness. If the war come into castel controlling them will be really hard." Moonbyul said.
"Your highness a letter from prince Jungkook!" I heard the royal valet and then he gave the letter to me.

"Prince Seokjin! Our army is in the worst situation right now. We need prince Sehun's and the blue blood army. I am waiting for you to send them as well so we can make everything ok in the war. This is an order and have to obey it." I got shocked as I read the letter. It is not the way prince speak with me.

I then looked at the sign. It is the two butterfly.
"What is this your highness?"
"It is written they need blue blooded army and prince Sehun's army in the war and I must send them."
"Your highness why? Gurio and Bakjae beat Silla. Why prince Jungkook told you to send soldiers for them?"

"Moonbyul is right!" I again looked at the letter.
"Something is not correct." I whispered.
"Your highness if we send these soldiers we will lose the castel." Minister Min said.
"But how can I disobey king and crown prince?" I asked and again looked at the letter. My eyes went to two butterflies.

I looked at the soldier who was standing infront of me.
"You sure crown prince gave it to you?"
He bowed.
"Yes your highness!" I again looked at the letter. Prince won't speak like this with me.

Then something cut my attention.
"Why these two are seperated?" Each butterfly had two wings but in our sign both of them share their wing ans both of them was one. It is a fake letter. I looked at the soldier and went near him.
His shoes and then his helmet cut my eyes.

I slapped his face.
"You are from Silla yes?"
"Your highness!"
"Gurio's soldiers pulled their ironshoes behind and front but you just have in behind like Silla soldiers and Gurio's soldiers never use the yellow feather on their helmets."

"Your highness we must kill him. He is our enemy."
"Take him to jail. Hit and torture him till he says who ordered this."
"Yes your highness!"

Nayeon pov

"What?"
"Your highness! Prince Seokjin found it was a fake letter not from prince Jungkook!"
"But you said their sign is two buterflies flying next to eachother and we used it."

"Your highness I heard he looked at the letter and then slapped the soldier and told him he is from Silla."
"Ahhhhh ahhhhhh! Seokjin!"
"Your highness!"
"Losing or winning is not important. Kill him!"
"Your highness!"
"Jungkook I will make your life like hell! Living without Seokjin will make your life like hell."

Jin pov

"Your highness prince Sehun is fighting with them right now. Mr Song is as well fighting with their army which is behins them." I smiled. After a week we started the fight.

"Good! They are doing well."
"Yes your highness!"
"Let's go and check the guards." Moonbyul bowed and we went out.

The guards were following us and we were about to come out of the palace when a group of welfare's armies came infornt of us. I swallowed.
"Protect great prince." All of the guards came around me.
"Your highness whatever happened be next to me." Moonbyul told me ans I nodded.

"You don't have shame? He is your great prince. He gave you salary and gave your family rice and salt it is how you act."
They lowered their head.
"Sorry! We just do the orders. They will kill our family."