7 (Moving)

Jin pov

I looked at at Gurio's princess who was showing the cultural respect for the great prince.

She bowed for the last time and smiled to me. She is beautiful and seems kind.
"Your majesty!" I smiled.
"Welcome to Bakjae!" She smiled and bowed again.
"I am really happy that can see our beautiful young great prince."

"Thanks princess Daehyun. She is our princess Jisoo." Jisoo then bowed to her.
"Welcome to Bakjae." I smiled. Everyone tell Jisoo and I are alot like eachother it is why I love her so much. It is kinda hard for me to leave her.

"Minister Namjoon!" He bowed.
"Accompany Gurio's princess and their group to their places. I think prince Beomgyu is waiting for you as well. We held a little ceremony for you. Our maids will come and accompany you." She bowed again.
"Thank you your majesty!"

She and her group then went.
I started walking to my palace.
"So you are going brother?" Jisoo asked and I looked at her. She had a pout on her lips.
"Jisoo!" I got shocked when I heard she is sniffling.
I went and kneeled infront of her.
"Jisoo!"
"I will miss you brother." I quickly hold her.

"I am not that far. More I will come for special events. You too. You can come and see me in Gurio. A day will come that our beautiful princess must marry and be a beautiful queen." She wiped her tears.
"Yeah?" I chuckled and nodded.
"Yes!"

I wiped his tears and kissed her cheek.
"When you will go to Gurio?"
"I don't know. Princess Daehyun and prince Beomgyu will tell us what king Suho has decided."

She nodded.
I will leave Bakjae soon. The place I was born and raised. The place I love alot. But now Gurio is my country and the place I will live and have my entire life there even more than Bakjae.

Beomgyu pov

"You mean that girl didn't come to the castel anymore?" Daehyun shook her head.

"It was weird but these days she never came. I even followed prince but they never met."
"Are you sure she is in Gurio?"
"I told my spies to search about it. Beomgyu!"
"Yes?"
"I don't know if it is a good idea or no but... but we can....hire some people an-"
"We are not killers. We can do that but must not. Brother himself must understand to forget her. I can say prince Seokjin can do that. He is more beautiful than her and very kind." She smiled.

"Even I saw him for some minutes I can say he is like what you said. He is so much sweet and his beauty ahhhhh I really lose my confidance infront of him." I chuckled.

"Maybe he is the one can save our crown prince and Gurio. With Nayeon I am sure Gurio will lose lots of things."

Nayeon pov

"So what is your idea?" I looked at my dad.
"How's Jungkook?" He chuckled.
"The last time I was in Gurio he was looking for you. I told him you came yo Silla cause you are heartbroken and came to have some time to forget the things happened." I burst into laughter.

"You know what to do." He sat next to me.
"So what you wanna do?"
"About what father?"
"That map and defending plans."
"I am your daughter." He raised his brows.
"And what does it mean?"
"How did you find the things Chinese wanted?"
He smirked.

"So you wanna go to the royal library an-"
"No! Jungkook will give them to me." I drank my tea.
"Himself!"

Taehyung pov

"I read king Suho's letter." My father said.
"So when Jin must go?"
"He said the royal wedding is for 20 days later. So Jin must leave in two days."
"Two days?" He nodded.