13 (Finding)

Jungkook pov

"Your highness!"
"So what did you hear?"
"They saw her with minister Choi?"
"Minister Choi? He is the first minister." He nodded. What is with Nayeon and the head minister?

It is 5 days I am Silla. I told my maids to tell king I am working on something. I must find what is she going to do with that documents.
"Your highness he took her to castel."
"Castel?" He nodded.
"So we must find a way to enter the catsel."

"Your highness! It is impossible. They know you and more Silla and Gurio don't have a good relation. They may hurt you."
"I must find that documents. I must find why she did that so know what to do next."
"Your highness!"

I was about to go when hit to someone. I got shocked as saw Seokjin' personal guard.
"Moonbyul!" She was shocked too.
"Yo...your.... highness!" She bowed.
I looked at her.
"Hey don't your highness me here. What are you doing here?" She bit her bottom lip.

"Seokjin sent you yeah?"
"Your highness!"
"Let's go to my room." Then the three of us went to my room.

"So great prince told you to come here yeah?"
"Your highness!"
"Stop saying your highness and tell me what did you find?"
"What?"
"About Nayeon what did you find?"

"Your highness I don't know-"
"We will go to Gurio. In there I am prince and know what to do with the ones that disobey me so tell me."
"I....I heard....a new wife entered king's palace." I couldn't believe what she said.

"Wi...wi....wife?" She nodded.
"I dressed like the maids and entered the castel. She was wearing a silky dress with silver signs on it. I asked Silla's people and they said it is for king's.....lovers' and wifes' dress." I couldn't believe what I heard.

"Ki...king...king's ....lo....lover?" She bit her bottom lip. She sold me to be king Yogeom's lover?

"You sure....it was...Nayeon?"
"Your...highness!"
"We must go to the castel." I stood up.
"Your highness!"
"I must go and see it myself."
Kai came to me.
"Your highness think logically."

"Your highness your valet is right. Better to wait till night. We can change into Silla's guards dresses and enter the castel."
How dumb I was? Now I understand what did his dad mean. But I wanted to make her my second wife. Why he accepted to come here as king's lover. It is something else.

Jin pov

"Your highness!"
"No need to sit! I just came to see you. Rest prince Beomgyu!" He smiled.

"Thank you. You did alot for Gurio."
"No your..... highness. You did..... the most important part." I shook my head.
"Gurio is proud of having a brave prince like you."
"Your highness if....you weren't....here....I would die." I smiled.

"Prince Beomgyu!" He looked at me.
"I wish you help your brother as well. Prince Jungkook needs your help."
"Your majesty....I will give my life....for Gurio and our...king and....next king." I smiled. Prince Jungkook has lots of loyal people around him. It warms my heart.

I then remembered queen's words. Prince is not here and I am sure he is working on this issue. Hope he can do something.

Nayeon pov

I couldn't believe he fool me around. I am just a lover in his palace soon to be his second wife. He has chosen his queen. She is west kingdom princess. Princess Sejun.

"What should I do?"
"Your highness!"
"If I wanted to be second wife I would stay in Gurio and Jungkook would give me everything. But he is just using my body."
"Your highness!"
"Even I give him a son if the queen give birth to a boy he will be the next heir and the crown prince cause her mother is the queen."