44 (Appa)

Jin pov

"Come here! Come to appa baby!"
"Appa!" He said and came to me. I hold him in my arms and kissed his cheek.
"Ahhh my prince is a big man now." I kissed him multiple times and he giggled.

"Appa!"
"Yes my baby!" Jungsoek is 4 years soon to be 5 now. Each day he becomes more like his father. His smile eyes lips all of his face is a copy of Jungkook.
"Ah my prince came out to play?"
"Father!" He wiggled from my hold and ran to his father. He was about to fall but king holds him.

"Ahhh how is my prince?"
"Good! Did you bgin me sweets?" He asked and king chuckled.
"Well you are like your appa. Here your sweets." I smiled and went to them.
I bowed.
"Your majesty!"
"Jin look don't you think he is a copy of me? Just see his face." I looked at Jungseok and nodded.
"He is your highness." He smiled and kissed Jungsoek's cheek.

"Your highness how was the meeting with governers?"
"They agreed with doubling the schools all around Gurio. Sehun and Beomgyu did alot for them to accept."
"It'll help Gurio. We need more schools and most of the people must learn reading and writting. In that case their knowledge will be more." He smiled and nodded.

"Yes! You are right. Gurio needs graduated people." He then looked at Jungsoek.
"Ahhh our prince's birthday is near my prince is going to be 5." I smiled. We will announce him as the crown prince soon. I am happy for him. I will do my best for my son and raise him to be a kind king which helps his people.

Nayeon pov

"Your highness! Princess Soonhee is crying. She is calling you."
"Where is her nanny?"
"She keeps calling you and doesn't want her nanny."
"So let her cry for her cursed destiny!" I did my best not to cry. She is jsut going to be a loser like her mother.

"Your highness!" After beaeing 9 months I again gave birth to a girl. This time she was alive but still was a girl.
"Your highness princess is-"
"Ahhhh can't you understand I don't want to see her? She has a nanny! A nanny! No need for me." Her father even doesn't take a glance at her when is always there for his other girl. What is difference with my daughter and her daughter?

"I must get pregnant again. Queen is near giving birth what if this time he becomes a boy?"
"Your highness!"
"Ahhhh why my life is cursed?" I must do something. I must druged king and use thid chance to get pregnant.

Jin pov

I hold Jungseok's hand and we entered the orphanage.
"Where here?"
"Here is your brother's and sister's home."

"Brother and sister?" I nodded.
"Yes! Your father and I have lots of children all around Gurio they are your brothers and sisters and when you became the king you will be Gurio's children's father." He giggled.
"I'll be father like father?" I chuckled and nodded.
"Yes!" He giggled again.

"Now let's go in!" It is the first time I am bringing him here. I waited till he becomes old enough and understands things.
"Your highness!" The children ran to me and hold me.
"I missed you your highness!"
"Ah I missed all of you!" I caressed their hair.

"Ok everyone! He is prince Jungseok! Jungseok sweetheart bow to your brothers and sisters." He nodded and then they bowed to eachother.
"Prince Jungseok brought you delicious sweets today cause his birthday is near. He wanted to share his sweets with you. He even brought you new clothes." All of them jumped in happiness and screamed making j
Jungseok to giggle and jump with them as well.

"Ok! Now he will give you what he brought you! Am I right Jungseok?" He nodded. I told him we are coming here to give gifts to children. He himself must feel how sweet it is when you help others.