22 (Till I die)

Jin pov

"Gurio's crown prince and great prince enter!" The royal valet said and we stepped in the ceremony and went to my father. I looked at him who was all smiling. I smiled back.

We both bowed to him.
"Your highness!"
"Gurio hopes a long life and strong kingdom for king Chanyeol and Bakjae. We hope Gurio and Bakjae make their bonds stronger in future." Crown prince said and bowed.
"Thank you son! I must say Gurio and Bakjae have a strong bond and the love between you and my son shows this." We both smiled and bowed again.

"You can go and sit." We bowed again and went to the place which was for us.
"See even your father found I love you but the stubborn you are won't accept." He said as we sat.
"Your highness!"
"Jungkook! My name's Jungkook." I sighed. He likes to bother.

"Silla's embassodor enters." As they said that my head shifted to the door. Nayeon came inside with first minister. She walks like she is the most important person. How shameless and rude someonw can be.

I came out of my thoughts when two hands hold my hand.
"Don't pay attention to her. She is nothing." Crown prince said.
"Your highness!" He smiled and then caressed my cheek.

I didn't know what to say. He seems sincere. But the problem is I cannot trust him. It is hard. What if he really doesn't love me and it is all temperory? These thoughts bothers me alot.

I came out of my thoughts when Nayeon came near us and bowed.
"Accept my respects your highness!" I looked at her.
"Well before this you didn't know anything about respects. I am glad Silla taught you how to respect others. Mostly queen Sejun. I am sure she cannot bear disrespecting. Hope you don't have a hard time ma'am Nayeon." She looked at me and gave a fake smile. I could see she is angry.

"Your highness I was just doing my respects."
"Well...you are not the one who should show respect but your king and queen. I am sure Silla knows it place when it comes to Gurio and Bakjae. I hope your place ma'am." I heard my brother chuckled as prince Jungkook said that.

I looked at him and he smiled.
"Well.... seems Silla forgot its place and sent ma'am Nayeon." Prince Taehyung said and looked at her.

She had her hands fisted.
"Ma'am better to go and sit. It is not good for you."

Nayeon pov

"Ahhhhhhh! They all insulted me not just me but Silla. How....how dare.....that Seokjin. Ahhhhhh!"
"Your highness!"
"Your highness just wait for the time. King is making a big army I am sure we will win and Gurio and Bakjae won't dare to speak like this to us." Minister Choi said.

"I will show them. I will show that Jungkook and Seokjin make them beg for forgiveness."

Jungkook pov

I looked at Jin who was deep thinking.
"Is something wrong?" He shook his head.
"No no! Just thinking about things." I closed the book I was reading.
"What things?"
He sighed.

"I am worry. What if Silla win? I don't know anything about war and fighting but I heard their fighters are very good and they have a big army." I can understand this. He has the right to be worry.

I hold his hand and caressed it.
"War is something about experience and controlling things in the best way. I know you don't know anything about fighting and war but you made our army very strong. Right now our army is the strongest. Me father and Beomgyu and our heads and war minister will control everything and have plans.. While you queen and princess Daehyun will help us in providing food and weopons. The most important thing in war is being one. And I can say we are. More prince Taehyung and I have some plans."