11 (No)

Jungkook pov

"Wow wow! Wowwww! Look how big is here! Ahhhh look at all of these books." I chuckled at how childish she was running all around the library.
"You are this excited for a library?" She giggled and came to me.
"I love you!" She said and pecked my lips.
I caressed her cheeks.
"I love you more."

"So where are the maps?"
"Come with me." I then hold her hand and we went to the part that our map was there.
"It has a special place?" I nodded.
"Yes cause it is very important for us." She nodded.
"Where is it?" I then went to the box which were near us.
"Come here!" I opened the box and showed the map to her.

"Ahhhh is it....is it Gurio?" I nodded.
"Yes it is our country."
"It is very big."
"It is. After the fights our king had we expanded our kingdom." She nodded.

"Can I draw it?"
"What?"
"Draw it! Your highness you know I am a painter."
"Well then why you don't draw my face?" She then came near me and wrapped her arms around my neck. It is why I love her. She is lovable in every second.

"After this I will draw your beautiful face. I really like to draw this map and give it to you for our wedding."
"Nayeon!"
"Pleaseee!" She said and pouted.
"As much as I like but I can't."
"Your highness!"

"It is impossible. Just king queen and me and great prince can see this map. Even my brother and sister and second wives and husbands cannot see it."

"Then can I see it for some more minutes?"
"Ok then! You can. But please hurry up I must go to king."
"I will come out of here you can come and check I won't do anything and will leave."

I looked at her. I know she won't do something that will hurt me.
I nodded.
"Ok! Just be careful the others don't understand you were here." She bowed.
"Yes your majesty!"

Nayeon pov

I remebered what minister Choi told me.

Flashback

"Here!"
"What is this?" 
"A special oil."
"Oil?" He nodded.
"You can copy the painting with this. Just try to touch the map and put this oil on it. Then put a paper on that and it will be copied." I nodded.

"I will see you two days after seeing the map in Silla. We are waiting for you."
"Ok!"

End of flashback

I then took the paper which was copied.
"Wow! It is like the real one." I then put the map in the box and went to the documents they needed.

I replaced them with the fake one and came out of the library.

"Ma'am."
"Come on we must go or else someone will see us." She nodded and we went.

Jin pov

I was walking in the castel when I saw that Nayeon girl. Moonbyul is still following her and I am wiating for her to come back to the castel.

She was looking straight into my eyes and again past me without bowing.

"Hey you!" I called her and she stopped.
I then turned to her and went infront of her.
Taking all of my strength I slapped her right cheek.

"Ahhhhh!"
"I told you next time I won't let go easy of it."
"How y- ahhhhhhhhh!" I slapped her again. This time her left cheek.
"The last time you are looking straight into my eyes and passing me without bowing. I hate to see your dirty face here. Better not to cross my way. Understand?"

She was breathing deeply and looking at me. It was the first time I acted like this toward someone. But she needed this. This rude and disrepectful girl.
"I am sure you are just a betrayal like your father." She was about to say something but stopped.