4 (Decision)

Jin pov

I was thinking about the things prince Jungkook told me.

Flashback

"Prince Seokjin!" I opened my eyes and turned to the place the sound came to see Gurio's crown prince. I quickly went to him and bowed. Now I think I must have listened to Soobin and stayed inside. My hair is alittle wet cause of the rain. Good thing it not raining hard.

I bowed to him.
"Your highness!"
"I will be happy to have a talk with you prince Seokjin."
"With me?"
"I think you know the reason I come here. I just came from king Chanyeol and he let me to speak with you."
I bowed.

"Yes your highness. Let's go inside an-"
"No you were enjoying rain. I as well like this weather maybe we can stay here and be safe of becoming wet. Even though you got alittle wet." I bit my bottom lip.
"Your highness." We then started walking along the hallway of the castel.

"So you know why I am here yeah?"
"My father told me about it."
"So you know I want to propose you." I nodded.
"It is something obvious. You will be my great prince. Will have the best dresses things palaces comfort and power. As well you have to take care of my people and my country. As a great prince it'll be your responsibility. And from the things I heard about you I think you'll be a good great prince. But when you leave Bakjae, Gurio will be your country the place you live and the country you must love. You must love Gurio's people even more than Bakjae and Bakjae people."

He then turned and looked at me.
"I think you understand what I mean."

End of flashback

He was so much charming and good looking when he was speaking I can say he will be a powerful and good king.

"Your highness!"
"Moonbyul you must have listened to him. He was very serious when it comes to his country. He reminds my father to me."
"So you love him?"
"I cannot say it is love. I just saw him. But I guess he is the one I always was thinking taht will marry."

She chuckled.
"Yeah?" I nodded.
"Your highness it is Soobin."
"Come in!" He came and bowed.
"What is this?"
"Your highness king Chanyeol wants to see you."

Jungkook pov

I was thinking about the things he told me.

Flashback

"I think you understand what I mean." He bowed and smiled.
"When my father told me Gurio's crown prince is coming here for marrying me the first thing came in mind was Gurio not you your majesty." I got shocked.

"What do you mean?"
"Being a great prince means I become the father of a country. So I must think about my children that are my people. Think how can I take care of them to make their other father I mean the king happy and satisfied. I know I must love Gurio and Gurio's people. As you if said  we marry and I come to Gurio from the first second I accept to be your husband it means I am a person from Gurio. Gurio's people are my people and Gurio is my country. I know that I have lots of responsibilities toward my country my people and my king." He said and bowed.

End of flashback

"How did you find prince Seokjin?"
"Smart and understanding." Beomgyu nodded.
"It is good. Our king needs someone that make him calm and give him comfort and love. So to people." I sighed. How can I get love from him whne I don't love him?

"Is something botheirng our prince?" I shook my head.
"I am fine. We must wait for prince Seokjin's answer. If he accepts we must gave the things we brought for our future crown prince like the others do. You must do this."